Quantcast

More Cronyism...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
N8 said:
Better choice than Algore/Kerry et al...
HOW N8? How is that fvckwit a 'better choice' than a fvcking turd in a box? Why don't you list all the things he hasn't screwed up since he got into office?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Ah, the age old 'Giant Douche' vs 'Turd Sandwich' debate.

Frankly I am not suprised that Dubya is acting in the same manner as almost every single politician that has ever been in office. Just remember that politicians are scumbags no matter what party they represent, and take comfort in the fact that they all have their own special place in hell.

\Voted for Kodos

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Tenchiro said:

Frankly I am not suprised that Dubya is acting in the same manner as almost every single politician that has ever been in office. Just remember that politicians are scumbags no matter what party they represent, and take comfort in the fact that they all have their own special place in hell.

\Voted for Kodos
Except he's not. He's demonstrably the worst President you've had, well, ever. At least since WWII. Every other President has at least one, often several big standout achievements which have been progressive and important to the future peace of the world. GW has ****ed America over and made the world a more dangerous place.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
ridetoofast said:
oh sweet fvcking jeeeeeebus

like that fvcking scumbag clit-on didnt excell in cronyism?

you make it sound like dubya invented it!

This makes it OK?! Clinton never threw a high level job to someone completely unqualified. Moron.

How do I make it sound like W invented it?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Tenchiro said:

\Voted for Kodos
Welcome back stranger. ;)