Quantcast

More douchebag thieves, advice welcome...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Rant on…

I have two really good friends who went home for spring break. While they were home, two American boys moved into their apartment as roommates. Within a couple weeks, the landlord came over, and was appalled by the mess and destruction these boys caused, and kicked them out. My friends came home after spring break, and find their place still very messy, and a couple of their things gone. Their hookah and beer bong (no big deal really, only about 30 euro worth of stuff) were gone, along with a nice set of computer speaks, worth around 50 euro. Note that the speakers had a plug for a wall, and the plug is 220v, European style.

Life continues fine and dandy, sober and without music, until the other night, when I went out partying with my friends. I've met the kids that were in the apartment several times before, and they have tried to sell me drugs a couple times. Real quality people, known for being drunk for weeks on end, and completely slimey to all girls, ever. At around 5 in the morning or so, we bump into one of the boys who got kicked out. He says he knows nothing, and the other kid might, but he really doubts it. In a few minutes, the other kid shows up. He denies that there were ever speakers or a hookah at the apartment, and focusing on whining about getting the boot, and how hard it is to find a new place.

Both kids deny everything. Both kids are around 6'4" or so, 200+ pounds, and total clogs. I have a pic of one that will make you laugh your tail off. Collar popper extraordinaire. Both kids will be heading to the states in a week, my friends will continue to be in Spain for about 2 more years. It’s pretty stupid since you can’t use 220v speakers in the states.

Is it really that hard to give them their stuff back?

I'm not sure how involved in this I wanna get, it's pretty silly. It's not my stuff that got jacked, but these kids are sketchy, and it's not cool to steal from roommates after trashing their place. I lost some faith in humanity thanks to these kids.

Rant off.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Douchesatchels like this

have no business stealing from friends like this

Whatever, it's silly. There are more important things in life.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
maxyedor said:
Send those freinds to America, care of MaxYedor, and I'll kick some pink polo shirt wearing ass!
Uh, I think I'll keep my Mexican friends here with me, but you can have the sunglass model wannabe.

Pink polo collar popper dude is huge. A walking wall of gheyness. I wouldn't want to fight him for fear of being gheyed to death. And he's not a quality person, either.

But, he's leaving soon, lives on the other side of the country, and is a quality snooterboogler. I'm liking the idea of emailing him something with a virus attatched. Is that illegal in Europe? Oh, and I have all the info on where he works in the states. He's actually quite an accomplished professional.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
oh common now...there's so much fun you can have with a heavy drinking american college sh*ithead! the kid's still in highschool mode of "the more i drink the cooler i am", right? so help him out a little next time you see him at a bar: make sure he's hammered and do one of two things. 1) Buy him a couple shots of either everclear or absinth to finish his night (you can kick his ass then cuz he won't remember ****) and try and get him to puke. 2) Buy a shot of tequilla, drink three quarters of it, fill the rest with your own fine brand of urine, and just hand it to him and walk to the other side of the bar. Chances are he's talking to a girl and trying to impress her, so you'll get to see him spit up a shot of pee infront of the girl he's trying to get with. Or better yet, he'll try and keep it down. Either way... Basically, have fun with the douchebag; treat him as your own personal canvas for creative practical humor. Nobody will argue with you on that. I promise.

and by the way, let me apologize for exporting those kind of people out of the US.