Quantcast

More Fontucky Winter Series #3 Photos

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA

Ya...thanks for the GIANT "I love the cock" sticker on my truck Pat.

You know, I didn't realize there was also another one on the hood untill half way back to SB. BAHAHAHAHAHA

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
hahahah. I put the second one on after you took the first one off and left.

It's a Subaru station wagon. I don't know anything more specific. He'll probably post here later to answer you.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
wow some really good pics, kinda jealous you dont have any of me haha. but i left kinda early on saturday, had to drive back and go to the supercross race in SD.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I just put my minions back on, took the Tioga's off after having some major traction issues at Box springs. That and when really wet, they pack up pretty bad. Glad to have my Sticky tires back on!!!!!

MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD! MUD!

Lets go Play!!!

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Thanks!! When I get a 70-200 2.8 eventually, I'll make them even shallower. :drool:

I haven't even raced in rain yet. In some mud, but not rain. Should be fun! :D
Ya know, I wouldn't worry about going any shallower. Go ahead and try it if you really want to, but I like those shots because the effect is kinda subtle. I hate it when photos beat you over the head with techniques like that, and especially so for mountain biking shots since it can distract from the subject's action.

I feel that mountain biking in itself is damn interesting, and that an uber shallow dof will make the rider's speed and action appear less significant. But that's just one man's opinion.

If school and work goes well, I'll see ya'll down there. But it's not looking good. 2 jobs+school+riding is a lot right now.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
:rofl:

I did really good at the race this weekend...11th. I felt fast and clean up until I bounced off a small rock at the end of the wall... My ankle was hit by my pedal, then I was raped by my seat. After I got up, I started to put my bike over the course tape. Someone said "don't you want to finish the race?!?!".

"ooh..yeah...fvck!" Havefaith got second beating me by about 35s...