Quantcast

More Fun With Google!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is quite old. But check out Googles desktop search engine. It's soooo much better than windows search feature.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Westy said:
That is quite old. But check out Googles desktop search engine. It's soooo much better than windows search feature.
Oh, one of my friends showed me that today, I hadnt heard of it before, and had never seen it on here. I know we went through "miserable failure" and "weapons of mass destruction," but never saw the French.

I've wanted to check out the windows search engine, does it have Gator or any other adware in it?

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
BigMike said:
Go to www.google.com and type in "french military victories," then hit I'm feeling lucky.........
Do you have something against france? Maybe you should try typing that in french. Also why do monkeys trash france. France is the most bike loving country, I also give them props for not wanting to always go to war like the USA. :blah:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
JMAC said:
Do you have something against france? Maybe you should try typing that in french. Also why do monkeys trash france. France is the most bike loving country, I also give them props for not wanting to always go to war like the USA. :blah:

Hey man, I just thought it was funny :) I'm all about not going to war like we always do :rolleyes:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Welcome to 2002 Mike.

And JMAC, alot of people dont like france because alot of people think they sold out justice for arms and oil deals. Plus they always lose in battle. Well, modern battle.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
BurlySurly said:
Welcome to 2002 Mike.

And JMAC, alot of people dont like france because alot of people think they sold out justice for arms and oil deals. Plus they always lose in battle. Well, modern battle.

Yeah you're right my bad. Anyone heard of the french foreign legion? They kick ass in the old school battle feild.