Quantcast

More Hummer News

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Over the weekend a co-worker bought a new H3 from the same dealer I did, my co-worker told the seller how much I enjoy my time there and thats why he is buying a Hummer from them.

The salesman called me today and thanked me for sending people his way. As a small token of this thanks, he told me that he remembers me telling him that I'm a mountain biker.... so he is sending me this:

I know it's a crappy bike, but how cool is it that they are sending me a Mtb bike just for a recommendation.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
That's cool.
Its overly heavy and wastes a lot of energy when it goes up hills.
Just like a real hummer.:thumb:

Its cool they gave it to you though.
I betcha could sell that joker right away to a hummer buyer who has notions that he is actually going into the wilderness one day.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MancilG said:
SS if making fun of me makes you feel like more of a man the keep on making fun of me. I feel sorry for you that the only way you can make yourself feel better is by attempting to hurt other peoples feeling.
Holy crap! Now it sounds like you're talking about Mr. Clean. :dead: :D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
SkaredShtles said:
You like that they called me a jerk? Or that they're dumb and spelled "you're" wrong? :D
Well the jerk store called and...........

Ha, when you call someone a "jerk" it means you are officially out of ideas. You have given up. You are now sitting around in sweat pants, eating cheezy poofs and suffering through daytime TV.
Its like naming a black lab - Blacky.:rofl:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jeremy R said:
Well the jerk store called and...........

Ha, when you call someone a "jerk" it means you are officially out of ideas. You have given up. You are now sitting around in sweat pants, eating cheezy poofs and suffering through daytime TV.
Its like naming a black lab - Blacky.:rofl:
Damn. If DHG was still on the board she'd throw up that picture of Bear. :D

I miss DHG.......... :(

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
splat said:
What are the parts on it ? they any good ? at the very least you should be able to salvage the parts and sell what you don't use on eBay
The.....grips?