Quantcast

More MAD PROPS to E.13!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
A huge word of thanks to Jonas at E.13 for his support at the Diablo race yesterday!!! My teammate Jimmy snapped two of the tabs on the spider of his drive side crank arm and Jonas gave him the crank arm off HIS OWN bike so that he could race. Must have been a lucky crankset too because Jimmy finished second Pro Class in the race, and took home the overall Domination Series Championship in Pro!!!

Congrats to Jimmy in his victory and a HUGE thank you to E.13 for continuing to be one of the best sponsors out there!! :thumb:

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
Yeah....E13 is awesome !!!! Wrote with them half a day back and forth when trying to install the E13 on the Armagedddon...best CD I ever had !!!!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
E.13 rocks i run a srs on my Turner and a supercharger on my .243 and enduro! Best guide out there... they answer questions promptly over email and are great to work with. One of the best bike companies out there imo.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
bizutch said:
and that Dave Weagle is oh so dreamy
LMFAO!

You'll all be sad to hear that Dave got laser surgery this summer, and his trademark glasses are now a thing of the past.

. . . we still enjoy giving him crap about Weezer, though . . . :D

--JP
e13

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
John P. said:
LMFAO!

You'll all be sad to hear that Dave got laser surgery this summer, and his trademark glasses are now a thing of the past.

. . . we still enjoy giving him crap about Weezer, though . . . :D

--JP
e13
No doubt, I saw a pic of him from Interbike, and barely recognized him. He should sport some with just a clear lens to keep the mad scientist thing flowing. :thumb:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
I've told this to JP already...

From day one - Jonas has been one of coolest guy to deal with at the E13 headquarters. At the Sea Otter this year I finally got to meet him for the fist time. Seriously – Jonas reeks “niceness” – every time someone needed help and showed up at the truck with bike problems, it was like they were bringing candy to a kid! He had the biggest smile on his face and helped everyone equally! You can tell he REALLY likes what he’s doing. He worked his but off from morning till night and that smile never came off his face. Rick was also the same…flipping nice guys. Like I told Jonas that day – there is nobody I would rather have help me that someone like him! :thumb:

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
I :heart: Jonas & Luc

Bonus the Burninator rocks it seriously. He knows how to throw down with the wrenches and customer support fo sheezy.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
RD said:
I :heart: Jonas & Luc

Bonus the Burninator rocks it seriously. He knows how to throw down with the wrenches and customer support fo sheezy.
Ricky...you know you're also right up there with the rest/best of em'!! :heart:

Jonas gave his cranks...you would probably give your left nut! :D

and Tobler probably doesn't give a sh|t :devil:

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
Acadian said:

and Tobler doesn't give a sh|t :devil:
You're right, Toblerone is a shady bastard. He's an office guy now anyways :oink:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Acadian said:

and Tobler probably doesn't give a sh|t :devil:
OH...and JP doesn't give either...he keeps all the hot bitches for himself. :eviltongu

;)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
damn, i've always wanted to meet jonas.

anyone going back this weekend of diabloween?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
That was really cool of the folks at E13 to hook your friend up like that. I spoke with the guys from E13 at a National, and they were all waaaaaaaay cool heads. They really know how to treat their customers.

I'd also like to say that I'm really JEALOUS that Diablo was still open last weekend. Mammoth and Northstar (pretty much the only resorts we have near Southern California) have been closed for almost a month now.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
bizutch said:
OK...I had found this photo of Dave without them...but I didn't recognize him. Here it is:
Butch, we all know you have that picture set as your screen saver at work. I tried to call you last weekend about riding. We have some fun A$$ trails here in Greenville now. You need to come ride them. Jeremy had a ball the other weekend on them. About 10 miles + and a gnarly downhill that can be shuttled with a paved road.