Quantcast

More massanutten pictures

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Here are most of the pictures my parents took. They aren't that great, but it's better than nothing!

Steven:

Me:

Neko:

Here's a keeper- nice ass Tubby:

Herndon:

Me:

Going down:

Mulestar:

Remember- wear your elbow pads. My long sleeve jersey did nothing when I went over the bars in practice on the final rock garden.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Nice pics.

Did you see Neko drift that rock flat w/no hesitation? He needs to put on some more weight so he can't do that sh1t so easily:)

Loved the speed trap. If you blow your run in a race w/a trap it would be cool to save it all to sprint by that sucker for the high speed of the day. High speed of the day by the trap?? That would be a cool prize/preme.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Nice pics.

Did you see Neko drift that rock flat w/no hesitation? He needs to put on some more weight so he can't do that sh1t so easily:)

Loved the speed trap. If you blow your run in a race w/a trap it would be cool to save it all to sprint by that sucker for the high speed of the day. High speed of the day by the trap?? That would be a cool prize/preme.
What would be cool is if you could make that ramp up into the woods at the end with all that speed and not go flying into the rhododendron. :D