Quantcast

More money than common sense...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Who would line up against an Enzo and think "hey I could win this" Unless you have a McLaren, Pagoni, Carrera gt ect?

Sucks I just found out about it I live 15 mins from there would have shaot some pictures had I known.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Weird. This morning the news was reporting it as a fatality.

And it's not just the car, it's the driver.

"You may drive a fast car, but I drive cars fast"
justsomeguy said:
Streetracing is for tools.
Absolutely correct. You're an idiot if you race on the streets. Go to a track, morons.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
"It wasn&#8217;t me - It was Dietrich."

Why don&#8217;t they do a blood test on the airbag on the driver&#8217;s side? That would solve that mystery.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
It shouldn't be hard to find the guy, there are probably 10 Enzos in the US.

That makes me sad seeing it all broken though. At least he was driving it how it's meant to be driven instead of keeping it in his garage.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Total Heckler said:
"It wasn’t me - It was Dietrich."

Why don’t they do a blood test on the airbag on the driver’s side? That would solve that mystery.
According to last night's news resport, it sounds like the police actually believe his story. Once his insurance company says "no dice" on cutting a check for the car, since the registered owner/policy holder wasn't driving, he may have conflicted feelings...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
hooples3 said:
someone with a car like that is usually making up for some other shortcoming in their life
Funny.

I've met and driven with a whole bunch of people with expensive cars and I haven't found that particular class envy driven stereotype to be true. They're simply folks who like expensive toys and have the means to afford them.

Now, the five foot tall Viper driver with the ditzy blonde girlfriend sporting the big fake tits on the other hand...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
hooples3 said:
someone with a car like that is usually making up for some other shortcoming in their life
Riiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

The only shortcoming I see is me not having enough money to buy a car like that.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
maxyedor said:
Who would line up against an Enzo and think "hey I could win this" Unless you have a McLaren, Pagoni, Carrera gt ect?

Sucks I just found out about it I live 15 mins from there would have shaot some pictures had I known.
when you drive a car that can go that fast, the most insane one "wins".. doesnt matter if its a 210mph car VS a 230mph car, anyway, they can go so fast, very few people would drive them at the limit.
whoever wins is the most insane one, the one who lifts the foot first looses...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
ALEXIS_DH said:
when you drive a car that can go that fast, the most insane one "wins".. doesnt matter if its a 210mph car VS a 230mph car, anyway, they can go so fast, very few people would drive them at the limit.

No, they're both losers for streetracing.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
ALEXIS_DH said:
Mom, is that you?