Quantcast

more natural stuff

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
This thread just got really funny. Okay, the sign might be slightly unprofessional, but it's still funny. Diablo's last post hit the nail on the head. A lot of us here go to both resorts, and others. Just curious, what resorts don't embrace the sport?

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
This thread just got really funny. Okay, the sign might be slightly unprofessional, but it's still funny. Diablo's last post hit the nail on the head. A lot of us here go to both resorts, and others. Just curious, what resorts don't embrace the sport?
Belleayre, Bobcat, Brantling, Bristol, Byrncliff, Catamount, Cazenovia, Cockaigne, Dewey, Dry Hill, Four Season, Greek, Holliday Valley, Holimont, Hunt Hollow, Hunter, Kissing, Labrador, McCauley, Mt. Pisgah, Mt. Peter, Oceola, Peek N Peak (although this one sounds interestine for the gentleman looking to see 13 year olds), Pineridge, Royal Mt., Salmon, Sawmill, Windham, Snow Ridge, Song mt., Sterling Forrest, Swain, Thunder Ridge, Titus, Toggenburg, West Mountain, and Willard are a few ski resorts I don't believe are open to downhill mountainbiking. I'd love to see more resorts open their doors to the sport, especially a few closer to me, the 2 1/2 hour drive makes it pretty hard to get to platty or Diablo very often.

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Belleayre, Bobcat, Brantling, Bristol, Byrncliff, Catamount, Cazenovia, Cockaigne, Dewey, Dry Hill, Four Season, Greek, Holliday Valley, Holimont, Hunt Hollow, Hunter, Kissing, Labrador, McCauley, Mt. Pisgah, Mt. Peter, Oceola, Peek N Peak (although this one sounds interestine for the gentleman looking to see 13 year olds), Pineridge, Royal Mt., Salmon, Sawmill, Windham, Snow Ridge, Song mt., Sterling Forrest, Swain, Thunder Ridge, Titus, Toggenburg, West Mountain, and Willard are a few ski resorts I don't believe are open to downhill mountainbiking. I'd love to see more resorts open their doors to the sport, especially a few closer to me, the 2 1/2 hour drive makes it pretty hard to get to platty or Diablo very often.
Wow I misinterpreted what he had said, I thought it was resorts that had biking but we're more like "F-you bikers." Oops

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
KKK Meeting?

"lets go hang some color folk"

maybe this is why the black guy that works the lift has a scared look to him all the time, like if he says something wrong he might get lynched or something!

Delta... HA!
After these comments, I think they might lynch you if you ever tried to ride at Plattekill again Dave...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Dave?

Why are people thinking I'm Dave? WTF, my name is Steven!

But who cares anyway..... i doubt Dave will waste his gas money and go to Plattekill anymore... there is still have SnowShoe, Whiteface, MountSnow....

Also, it's 2008, Dave will have the right to protect himself... Crowbar, Knives, Bats, Brass Knuckles, i think Dave carries those in his car....

Mar 19, 2007
Somers, NY
im soo happy that Thunder Ridge doesnt suport DH...that mountain is soo ****ty for snowboarding i doubt it would be anybetter if they made some DH trails! lol even if they did make DH trails, you'd have to watch out for the crazy paintballers, and even the Llamas and mountain goats(psp's favorite!)

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I'm done, Diablo was right.... no need to get into a pkill vs. Diablo thread, it's boring and retarded...

Diablow Whiners/P'Kill Riders...
I laughed when i first saw it, and then thought to myself:

"the ones that are crying & whining is P'kill, Maybe they're upset because they don't get as much business as Diablo"

That Sign alone proves that. Shawn would never put such a sign at Diablo.

Diablo, your #1 Fan is P'kill. Be Proud!

deadatbirth

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
In a van down by the river
dont forget, plattekill didnt abandon the sport like mt creek did before diablo took it over.
and i dont think lazlo needs a 911 Turbo to keep him happy either nor is anyone "crying and whining", but i guess you can tell that from a sign that is meant to be funny....no but wait, they made that sign because they arent getting as much business as diablo! you are so right! wow, when first saw that sign, i thought the same thing!
i guess you got your head so far up your ass you think diablo is the one and only mountain that should be around.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
And i dont think lazlo needs a 911 Turbo to keep him happy
A jab at Shawn for no apparent reason.... What does his car have to do with it? Why are people envious of him for having a Porsche?

i guess you got your head so far up your ass you think diablo is the one and only mountain that should be around
Totally Disagree, my point of the matter is that you don't see SnowShoe with sign saying "P'kills lifts are 50 years old", or WhiteFace with Signs saying "at P'kill your bike will fall of the lift" or a sign @ Diablo saying "not going anywhere in a while, have a Snickers on P'kills lift, it'll be a while"

C'mon Dude...

Boooo
:plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown: :plthumbsdown:

deadatbirth

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Totally Disagree, my point of the matter is that you don't see SnowShoe with sign saying "P'kills lifts are 50 years old", or WhiteFace with Signs saying "at P'kill your bike will fall of the lift" or a sign @ Diablo saying "not going anywhere in a while, have a Snickers on P'kills lift, it'll be a while"

C'mon Dude...
i dont even know how to respond to your well informed replies.
i would like you to come to the mountain with your brass knuckles, knives, crowbar and wiffle ball bat and see how far it gets you, dave.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
dont forget, plattekill didnt abandon the sport like mt creek did before diablo took it over.
and i dont think lazlo needs a 911 Turbo to keep him happy either nor is anyone "crying and whining", but i guess you can tell that from a sign that is meant to be funny....no but wait, they made that sign because they arent getting as much business as diablo! you are so right! wow, when first saw that sign, i thought the same thing!
i guess you got your head so far up your ass you think diablo is the one and only mountain that should be around.
You never explained:

Why are you people so jealous of Shawn's Porsche? you are one of the envious, right?

Did Shawn deny you a ride in the passenger seat of his 911 Turbo... i bet you know the color too! You probably have been taking pictures of his car and have them set up as your desktop wallpaper... c'mon admit to us....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
no one really cares what your name is really...we do like making fun you of you though, dave....your comments are always spot on! give yourself a hand...then squeal like a pig...bitch
lol@bitch

do not mistake me from your mother please...

deadatbirth

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
You never explained:

Why people are jealous of Shawn's Porsche? are you one of the envious?

Did Shawn deny you a ride in the passenger seat of his 911 Turbo... i bet you know the color too! You probably have been taking pictures of his car and have them set up as your desktop wallpaper... c'mon admit to us....
oh my god! you are so right! gee how did you know i had his picture on my desktop?!? gee you are so smart.
and i dont believe i said anyone is jealous is his porsche...although i dont know why they wouldnt be, hell ill admit, i wish i had a 996 or 997, who wouldnt?
i believe i said lazlo doesnt need a 911 to show that he is successful in his business or to keep him happy.

and mom jokes dude? keep showing us how old you really are dave. im looking forward to your next comment about my mom, or how "unprofessional" platty is for a funny sign....seriously, i await your intelligent comments.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
okay, okay, i went over board with the mom joke... My apologies... but my name is Steve Not Dave.....

This is Dave:

He Sure Can Ride!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i believe i said lazlo doesnt need a 911 to show that he is successful in his business or to keep him happy.
I still don't see where his car fall into the equation. He has a Porsche, anyone with good credit and a good job can get a Porsche... i would buy one but I'm busy spending my money on biking, prostitutes and beer...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
dead... we're cool, i'm joking... please don't take any of my crap seriously... i know a lot of stuff gets taken out of context via forums, but I wanted to let everyone know that I AM JOKING!, please don't lynch me!

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Joey almost killed the thread. Evan promised me he would 360 the road gap again so I can't wait to go back to Plattekill.

jbro

Chimp
Apr 13, 2007
Diablo is to the east coast bike scene what Mountain creek is to the east coast snowboard scene. It knocks all these bigger local mountains out of the box, not with altitude, not with amazing conditions, just alot of fun sh!t designed to push you to your limits. No park in the local NYNJCT area has what MC has and likewise no local mountains offer "mountain biking" the way that diablo approaches it.

I do love going to plattekill, that place is awesome. Lazlo is doing what he does and the guys at diablo do what they do.