Quantcast

More Otter pics

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Ya, I was one of many...
there will be some sensor dust, don't sue me.

Gee Atherton

Peaty

Some SOCOMs

Shuttle

One of Claudios TOMAC guys

Rach

Seeing Sam Hill is like seeing Sasquatch...here he is cruising on the bike path

More later...
Stikman

HaveFaith

Monkey
Mar 11, 2006
Nice shots! I like the color balance youve got going. Not overly saturated like a lot of the stuff nowadays.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Nice shots! I like the color balance youve got going. Not overly saturated like a lot of the stuff nowadays.
Thanks...but have no fear, I got some oversaturation! I am all over the map, just go with what my eyes like, not what everyone else likes.
Thanks for comments.
Stikman

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
Thanks...but have no fear, I got some oversaturation! I am all over the map, just go with what my eyes like, not what everyone else likes.
Thanks for comments.
Stikman
hell yeah, just the way it should be! sick stuff stik, absolutely love the shot of gee....that flash of the purple flowers really adds a lot....

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Thanks guys

Couple more...

Greg on his way to the Slalom win

Bryn sliding into the right turn before the long straight in slalom...I did not desaturate the BG or any of that selective color crap, just underexposed scene and popped him with my 580 flash on camera.

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
Bryn sliding into the right turn before the long straight in slalom...I did not desaturate the BG or any of that selective color crap, just underexposed scene and popped him with my 580 flash on camera.

that's a pretty sweet technique....i like the results! thanks for sharing.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Stik, did you get any pics of Matti's proto M3?
All I've seen is that teaser shot.