Quantcast

more photos

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
My g/f posted this elsewhere, so it's copy and paste, enjoy or not :)

Goodmorning Girls,
The bow made it to Denver! Today Sunday July 24th I woke up early and drove to Lordopie's house.
We started from his house on the Cherry Creek Trail.We headed west into Denver along the path, Lordopie is so kind to be my professional photographer so many thanks to him for the pics.

I wanted you all to see Confluence Park, its the hub here in Denver that extends to so many trails along Denver. Its so beautiful and one of my favorite places. People bring their dogs here, children, etc all for a day in the park.

After we stopped here we decided to get some breakfast and rode our bikes down to Larimer Street, there is this place called the Market, we stopped to eat and enjoy the nice cool morning. Then we took off from there to head back onto the Cherry Creek Trail and along the way Lordopie stopped to take some pics of the Denver Performing Arts Center. Its pretty cool.
Then we headed back home. All in all we rode 25 miles. Now, we're off to Colorado Springs to enjoy my nephews 7th Birthday.

Snowy

The beginning...
|

The Cherry Creek Trail action photos...
|

Confluence Park...
| |

Larimer Street and Center of Performing Arts in Downtown Devner...
|

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
loco said:
So you ride one too???
You know I do.

Seriously tho, she's been a mt.biker for years and only recently broke 1000 pavement miles. She spends almost all the time in the middle ring and when she gets comfortable standing on climbs, I might switch her to a double or at least a compact double.