Quantcast

More pics Vertical Earth Opening soon !

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Wow. That is awesome... Diablo and blue mountain are the same distance away for me. I haven't been there yet, but by the looks of the pictures and rate of developement, you might win me over. Although I heard the mountain lacked rocks.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
Wow. That is awesome... Diablo and blue mountain are the same distance away for me. I haven't been there yet, but by the looks of the pictures and rate of developement, you might win me over. Although I heard the mountain lacked rocks.
It's a lot closer than Diablo, and don't worry there are plenty of rocks.

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
We do have a couple rocks here. FYI we brought in alot of dirt to the chutes and DH trails to smooth some sections out for the flow factor. The new trail is called " Miles of Smiles " is the upper half of the mountain packed with nothing but sick berms. We also took more dirt into the Super D and a little on chunkleberry, but it it what it is " Chunkleberry. " The run off the back was also re-routed filled up with more flowy berms and a nice flickable table to get you started. Great trail all the way down to O.C.S. then off to the new jump park.

Here some more pics and hope to have the video up on the site later today. Just a reminder the JUMP JAM is this Saturday. Giving away some good swag for the most style and flow so come throw it down in the new jump park.

Registration for the jump jam is free and lift tix are $20 !! Weather looks great for the weekend here at Blue too :D

dagmz6s

Monkey
Jan 12, 2008
Merion, PA
Dan I am utterly blown away by how much work you guys have put in since the last race. I was already excited for saturday, now Im jumping out of my skin.