Quantcast

More Planet Zod......

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
I haven't posted any stuff from PZ on the ridemonkey lately so here ya'll go...............

Mr.Tiles and myself have started the new section that will be a maze of all elevated ladders and skinny's......it's called Esher South....here are some pics..

....and after Tiles left today I started working on a log pile that will be covered with dirt so we have a nice berm after the jumps at the end of the Deer Stand Teeter

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
More....

New construction from Sunday night.....we should have our first complete loop of Esher South done by next weekend!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Well, Mr. Tiles and I finished up the loop yesterday. Short of a little bit more sturdying and a couple more entrance/exit ramps the first LOOP of Esher South is complete. It's 300+ continuous feet of elevated bridge and skinnies. Because it loops you can stay off the ground indefinitly! There will be a few skinnies and maybe a teeter that will pass thru the middle of the circle but then we'll move on to the next session which will roll off the back side of this loop. Here's video (16mb) of Mr. Tiles doing two laps of the G-county Booty Loop

http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/albux33/esher_south_loop_Tiles.avi