Quantcast

More proof that shows that carnies are evil, evil people.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ahha, "unseen cavaliers"

She said the goal was to make a name for Walsh's "Unseen Cavaliers," a group that collected and raced Chevrolet Cavaliers.
why chevy cavaliers of all things? :D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Broken_Spoke said:
Could be worse it could be ford fiestas
but festivas can at least aspire to be converted into Ford SHOguns (taurus sho v6 in the back seat of a fiesta :eek: )

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Toshi said:
ahha, "unseen cavaliers"

why chevy cavaliers of all things? :D

Psh. I was driving home last night in my sisters 2.4L cavalier convertable, got up too 110 pretty easy on I-80...............That thing is quick :sneaky:

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Broken_Spoke said:
thats a desaster waiting to happen
Festivas are actaully pretty popular and successful targets for motor swaps and the SHOgun is the epitome of the fastiva. Other than lacking a firewall, there's really nothing more dangerous about that than your car, and how many times have you really used your firewall? :p The only real disaster is your spelling of the word disaster.

These guys should be thrown in jail just for thinking cavaliers are cool.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
chicodude01 said:
Psh. I was driving home last night in my sisters 2.4L cavalier convertable, got up too 110 pretty easy on I-80...............That thing is quick :sneaky:
maybe it's faster than a f-250 pickup truck. i'd still call it an even race :oink:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Toshi said:
but festivas can at least aspire to be converted into Ford SHOguns (taurus sho v6 in the back seat of a fiesta :eek: )

sheett... talking bout a powerhouse. That reminds of those ReNault 5 Gt TURBO

They where really diffucilt to handle, and scary fast. I heared that from someone who rode one.

But it must pretty hot in that shogun, when the motor is running. He will need no heater or a stereo. Enough noise/music already.