Quantcast

More real estate doom and gloom

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If any of you all are in Vestal and looking to buy, my residency buddy is selling

dude what the fuck is up with the basement in that joint?

Your doctor friend has issues.....

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

I'd vote for Kathryn Garcia, but primaries in NY are closed so I'll vote for whatever 3rd party candidate ends up on the ballot to support the cause.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
how is it even possible to think $80-90k??
have a gigantic buffer of wealth that protects you from reality

Totally serious. It's the biggest problem with canonizing rich fucks and hoisting them up on pedestals, and worse, letting them lead. They have less of an idea of what they're doing than literally someone grabbed randomly off the street in most cases. When someone touts 'successful business man' as some kind of credential for gov't office we should run like hell, not run like disciples. That's someone who just has fuck off money to throw at things and gamble on whether they fail or not. It means nothing for competence in any realm whatsoever in most cases. (see jared kushner et al.)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
But that's the problem, no? The average voter actually thought Donnie Two Scoops and his squad of grifters were successful businessmen. I don't think actual success is relevant to current issues.
And bush before that, and ross perot before that........

Never seeming to acknowledge that the goals of gov't and business are completely different.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I just mentioned this to wifey, and she mentioned renting our basement for the summer.
we have one friend renting their house out for $20k a month all summer, while they live in their Sprinter (2kids)
we just got done with that a year ago, and don’t really want to share space again.
But yeah, that would pay our mortgage for the year in 6 months.

EDIT: My kid is completely unmotivated by money, if he has his games and his discord chats, he’s happy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just mentioned this to wifey, and she mentioned renting our basement for the summer.
we have one friend renting their house out for $20k a month all summer, while they live in their Sprinter (2kids)
we just got done with that a year ago, and don’t really want to share space again.
But yeah, that would pay our mortgage for the year in 6 months.

EDIT: My kid is completely unmotivated by money, if he has his games and his discord chats, he’s happy.

Not old enough to appreciate boobs?