Quantcast

More real estate doom and gloom

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Imagine celebrating destroying the only possessions of some of the most destitute people in the US. While insisting on all the shit economic conditions that put them there.

this talking hairdo has never missed a tee time, let alone a meal in his entire brat life

Indianapolis says "hold my bible"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Will they be allowed to distribute bootstraps, at least? :disgust:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

They think feeding and clothing desperate people "promotes violence?"

Im definitely now considering it

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
can I finance a pair with compounding interest rates, that also get bundled and sold off for derivatives that I have no control over?
Just declare yourself the messiah and tax your disciples for entry into woo heaven. Light Totems and freeride belts for the afterlife!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just declare yourself the messiah and tax your disciples for entry into woo heaven. Light Totems and freeride belts for the afterlife!
When this website and the innernets in general were young, I used to get approached at bike parks by some weird creepy assed motherfuckers who recognized me. I think it was the belt. There was a time....

fortunately it has passed

all hail the tiktok messiahs! For they have free accounts and a cell phone!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When this website and the innernets in general were young, I used to get approached at bike parks by some weird creepy assed motherfuckers who recognized me. I think it was the belt. There was a time....

fortunately it has passed

all hail the tiktok messiahs! For they have free accounts and a cell phone!

Been thinking about starting my own MTB Youtube channel. Not going to praise gear or review 'sick' trails. Just go to trailheads and just heckle people. Really just documenting my thoughts.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
”A little place in Jackson”

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Still not there yet

portlandredfin.JPG

I love reading quotes like this.

Too many homeless and crazy people running around. Suffice to say, I’m furious!”

“I am thinking seriously about suing the city,” the executive said. “I’ve got to believe we can get other hoteliers to join in and make it a class action suit. We are not the only ones suffering.”

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river