Quantcast

More real estate doom and gloom

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
suck on that toshi
I won't have a problem with limiting to 90 days if it comes to that. or paying a $750 fine. :D

we block off all the weekends we can use it for as it's foremost to make our lives better vs make money, and for ski season purposes that means everything's blocked off except for Christmas, New Years, Presidents Day, and spring break week this year. sure, it'll rent a bit over summer as well, but I don't think 90 days would be much of an issue honestly.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Should we have an RM summit/ sleepover at Toshi's next summer? How many will it comfortable sleep?
16 in beds. of course some of you would be in the bunk room then. :D
A whole $750 fine, oOoOoO. That's like what, a weekend rental in ski season? What a deterrent for people who can afford to rent out their $1M property in the first place. :rofl:
The 120 days in jail might deter a few?
oh, I glossed over that line. but no way that makes it into a signed bill.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
oh, I glossed over that line. but no way that makes it into a signed bill.
doesn't sound like that's specifically how it is/would be written, rather just referencing the standard penalty for second degree perjury.

"Owners of short-term rental properties would be required to submit to their county assessor a signed affidavit stating how many days the property was used for that purpose the previous year. Lying on that affidavit would be considered second-degree perjury, a misdemeanor punishable by up to 120 days in jail and/or a fine of up to $750. "

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
doesn't sound like that's specifically how it is/would be written, rather just referencing the standard penalty for second degree perjury.

"Owners of short-term rental properties would be required to submit to their county assessor a signed affidavit stating how many days the property was used for that purpose the previous year. Lying on that affidavit would be considered second-degree perjury, a misdemeanor punishable by up to 120 days in jail and/or a fine of up to $750. "
STICK 'EM IN THE POKEY!!

:D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
how flammable are they?
drive on up and find out!

I would take an insurance payout for the appraised value of $1.5mm and would walk away happily

:homer:

hypothetically speaking, of course, your honor

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is Kidwoo off his meds again? Let’s not joke about burning other monkey’s houses down eh Woo…
based on your previous posting history, I just learned you recently got off of some sort of medication

Its not insurance fraud if I do it.

Last thing I need to do is travel to find annoying airbnbs no one lives in

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Climate change starting to come home to roost.
If only there were a way to recognize the regulatory trend in the state of florida in the early 2000s, and more importantly the state bending over for insurance company trend after hurricane andrew that literally every person in the 90s saw coming

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
with the parallax it sure appears like the boomer took a photo of one phone with another instead of screenshotting (lock + volume up, for the record). and then one can crop, a skill that @rideit may develop yet for his iPad screenshots

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament