Quantcast

More real estate doom and gloom

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What happens: people are dying on our streets

What media reports: the real victims are the millionaires who have to see it, let's sympathize with their pain

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Zillow is slashing prices for those homes. Nearly all the properties are priced well below what the company paid only a few months — or even weeks — ago.

Die bitch, die

Also I just searched this word and it didn't help :rofl:
Sprelling err

fb4.gif

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
The bodies piling up is more of an issue than the heads. The heads send a message the bodies are mostly useless.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's some ecotourism I could get behind. Benefit the planet by reducing private plane flights, feed some local fuzzbuddies.

I like it.
With depleted salmon populations, also a great way to introduce nutrients back into a lot of alpine headwater environments.

Actually my preferred form of burial will be by scavenger.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
To estimate the number of investors, Redfin looked for buyers whose name in purchasing documents included one of a handful of keywords, such as “LLC,” “Corp,” “joint venture” and “corporate trust.”

That's kind of an incomplete way to frame it.

Every upwardly mobile person who owns more than one house is an "investor" whether they're buying for a firm or not.

Shitty couples buying houses they can't really afford to run as STRs are 'investors'...

I still haven't really seen a comprehensive inventory of just "house sales without the owner residing there"

I'd love to see a more rigorous version of this, nationwide:

A broader look finds a far higher share. CoreLogic counts any person or corporation who owned three or more properties at the same time in the last decade as an investor. By that measure, 13% of single-family home sales in the Seattle area last year went to investors. In September: nearly 29%.

Last edited: