Quantcast

More reasons to hate Vegans

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I don't always eat meat, sometimes I'll go weeks without, but I'm not vegetarian or anything of the sort. I bought a grill today for the ForF and brats. Going to have a BBQ after a nice ride.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i eat. i also drink. probably more of the latter than the former. sometimes i also ride the fuck out of my bike. i'm well into being a middle aged man. it's all good.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My perfect day involves riding at any of the great places near me to ride. And then someone cooking for me instead of I for them. I like beer also. Beer makes friends almost always... Remember Strohs? I do.... 16oz black bottles with the emblem stamped on them...

Hot PA Style Pretzels. Lots of salt and Mustard.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I haven't eaten beef in 26 years, but the the smell of it cooking on a grill wafting through the woods onto the singletrack makes me hungry.

Swine, Poultry, and limited Seafood are still on the safe list for Gout. My diet is very restricted and often as boring as a finance lecture. And it's a pain in the ass having to explain it, when most people look at me a bit befuddled and ask if I'm allergic to gluten. No I'm not, and no I do not have an imaginary Hipster disease. Also, I don't really give a fuck about anyone else's diet. If you wanna bitch about gluten while sucking down 64oz soda, then by all means, fast track yourself to Fatty Town...

Sorry, got a liittle off track there.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I often wonder if vegans love animals or hate vegetables. They are obsessed with turning vegtibles into shit. I wish vegans had to only eat things grown locally to them. Sure in some places they'd be fine but how would they survive the winter in Canada or Minnesota. Hoarded root vegitables? Yum I'm sure that'd catch on. Are vegans ok with the bacteria that lives in them that they digest on occasion? I don't know where they get the authority to say it's ok to kill plants but not animals. Fuck em, fuck em in their faces with a blunt stick with little sticks and leaves on it still.