Quantcast

More shots from Dusk Til Dirt at the HIV.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Me, Filmdrew, and Andrew Taylor took a trip to Brocal to clock some footy with T-Sage, and Kyle Strait. I didn't get to pull out the still shot too much, because i was too busy running sprints with the steady cam.
Taylor Sage is going to have a full part in the movie, and it will be the goods. Homeboy was breaking himself off for the cause, and has some bangers up his sleeve.

Pedro

This is how the locals role at the HIV.

This is how they get water to maintain the trails. You have never seen nastier water than this, i promise you. Pure hepatitus sewer water. I've seen Sage take it straight to the face.

Hucker Mike will have some insane shots in the "friends 20inch section" of our movie.

Hucker was throwing threes, to opp threes, and three whips, to opp sevens. Fycking insane. I have never seen anyone throw down as hard as this fool.

Straits garage/beer pong room.

AT continplates what pole to buy in Straits bathroom.

My shred sled.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
shots are still great, the new bike is sick too. strait put some work into that bathroom, wow.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Hucker hit the MASSIVE elevation jumps up at whistler in nothing but a helmet, a pair of flimsy shorts and a t-shirt. NUTTY.
Saw him attempt a front flip on a small berm too. He faceplanted it, and got up laughing his ass off! One tough dude, and he's got mad skills.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
hucker kills. that boost is so hella in the 1st shot. thats insane. nice work as usual, digging your shredd sled too. floooooooooooowwww