Quantcast

More snowshoe pics from 8.28

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Some shots I took this past weekend. As usual, the VT freeride club ripped it up.

Wolf on the lift jump. Pimpin it hardtail style, Holla!

Carlisle on the same jump

Dan boosting it as well

Carlisle on the berms on H

Dan on the right side of the Racers Edge jump.

Wolf on the butter drop

Mattoid on that rock drop

Castle on the butter drop

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Are you guys gonna be up for Mayhem? I'll be racing DH, and probably Super D for kicks. Hopefully the course will be bone dry. (Knocks on wood) I'm doing the $150 dollar package thing, but i'm not sure if the lodging will be at the top or bottom of the moutain. Should be fun! I'll be on an IH, and with another dude on a blue Giant DH.

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
yea, a bunch of us from VT should there, just look for the jerseys with a big VT in the front :)

-Mike T.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Sweet shots Jay!

and Mobius is right, I did break myself, I have a broken leg, and will be out minimal of 8 weeks, I go back in a week to find out if I need a screw and plate! grrrrrrrrrrrr

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
that really sux! hopefully it wont be the full 8 weeks...

well, probebly camp i guess, unless enough people wanna get a room. I'll know for sure on tuesday the 7th

-Mike T.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn dude broked huh?that sucks, i guess you should sell me your vp free for cheap now to pay the medical bills huh?jk man it does suck to hear that you broke it.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
if you guys are bringing food and drinks can i give you some money since i dont have a cooler or anything to put it in.

Thx