Quantcast

More tin foil for Changleen's hat...

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
Well, unfortunately I was unable to see yet another classic punchline from the $tink. Its probably something you ****ed up, because you are a failure.

But anyways, I guess I'll take a massage if you promise a happy ending. Here, I'll get you a towel.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
MMike said:
Oh my god Chang.... I just can't even understand what it must be like dealing with you in real life.

I don't even remember what your original point was. You're saying that the planes hit, then the gov't secret agents ran in, rigged both towers with explosives, and blew them up?
They must have used super ninja powers to do it in less than 45 minutes. vs the months it normally takes to prep a building, do test blasts, install cables to control inward collapse etc.

Furthermore, apparently there was a missile that hit the pentagon then the gov't secret agents ran around sprinkling fake airplane parts too and fro. But according to Chang, those aren't the right parts to be parts from a Boeing.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
no they were setting that stuff up weeks before. Dont you know how long ago Bush started planning all this? They just didn't tell anyone what all the extra rigging was for. The Sheeple, blinded by the evil Haliburton Superpower!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Chango mate, you've done well here mate, made me think for sure and that's good. I've looked at ya links and the ones the frothers have countered with but I'm sorry mate the towers were brought down by those planes flying into them. Does the US govt know more than they are willing to admit? For absolutely sure but even with my BS radar on full alert I can't go with you here son. They are bullsh*t artists par supreme and we should keep trying to hold them to account but I think you're barking up the wrong pole here mate. Having said that though, I'm still listening.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
hey DT. people were busy in the WTC, you coudln't hardly expect them to notice EVERYTHING, especially small stuff like thousands and thousands of holes and huge parts of the structure being removed.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
VB,
I think the question that has not been asked enough is why clues to the impending attack were not investigated. I fear that the reasons for that might be similar to the resistance we are seeing against the current investigation of the group in Lodi, CA. There are those in and outside the govt who claim that "well they haven't done anything illegal" and "we aren't aware of a specific target" absolves them from detention and serious investigation. Documents are showing that this is a similar tack taken with the group that orchestrated the attacks on 9/11. My hope is that the law enforcement community has learned from history and thus prevents repeating it.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Damn True said:
VB,
I think the question that has not been asked enough is why clues to the impending attack were not investigated. I fear that the reasons for that might be similar to the resistance we are seeing against the current investigation of the group in Lodi, CA. There are those in and outside the govt who claim that "well they haven't done anything illegal" and "we aren't aware of a specific target" absolves them from detention and serious investigation. Documents are showing that this is a similar tack taken with the group that orchestrated the attacks on 9/11. My hope is that the law enforcement community has learned from history and thus prevents repeating it.
Hindsight is 20/20 True. What we can't do though, and this is where you and me part company I think, is to ascribe motives to people who haven't done anything yet. You want to ,and I can see where you guys are coming from but at this stage, more than ever, we must absolutely say innocent until proven guilty. We must play by the rules absolutely, without question because that's what we have. The rule of law, this idea that the prosecution must prove without a shadow of a doubt that they are guilty of the crimes they are acussed of. If you, the frothers, are so sure they are guilty, then put all your evidence up into a properly constituted court of law and take your chances...after all that's what America is all about, right? Don't hide them away in Cuba, guilty or not, put them here where all can see, be completely transperent.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
valve bouncer said:
Hindsight is 20/20 True. What we can't do though, and this is where you and me part company I think, is to ascribe motives to people who haven't done anything yet. You want to ,and I can see where you guys are coming from but at this stage, more than ever, we must absolutely say innocent until proven guilty. We must play by the rules absolutely, without question because that's what we have. The rule of law, this idea that the prosecution must prove without a shadow of a doubt that they are guilty of the crimes they are acussed of. If you, the frothers, are so sure they are guilty, then put all your evidence up into a properly constituted court of law and take your chances...after all that's what America is all about, right? Don't hide them away in Cuba, guilty or not, put them here where all can see, be completely transperent.
No disagreement from me on this one. But all I'm saying is ferchrisakes, don't fail to investigate somone like the group in Lodi simply because you aren't aware of a specific target. When investigators got word of the 9/11 crew they didn't move on it because they weren't aware of a specific target. We ought not wait for another attack to launch an investigation.

That said, you are correct in that there must be a case for prosecution. But probable cause is certainly there to allow for investigation don't you think?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Damn True said:
That said, you are correct in that there must be a case for prosecution. But probable cause is certainly there to allow for investigation don't you think?
there is a great gap between investigation, public smearing/propaganda, and long term incarceration without notification of charges or having charges brought.

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
All's I know is something reallly fvcking stinks... You cant spell believe without lie and so on with snappy quotes.

The planes may have knocked down the towers, im no degree type internet jockey. The entire thing is just way too much for me to bite off. Now how did hitler come to power? Burning down the parliment building claiming it was those pesky commies. Im scared of what else is to come in my lifetime, will i have to pick up arms in a unjust war? I read a report today about over a thousand chinese spies in canada. Maybe im just super paranoid about the path that has been made since 9/11.

Lets face it all, humankind is fuct. Fist fuct by our own...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
MMike said:
Oh my god Chang.... I just can't even understand what it must be like dealing with you in real life.
Ah, I'm pretty normal when you meet me in person. :D This is just the highly argumentative internet me.
I don't even remember what your original point was. You're saying that the planes hit, then the gov't secret agents ran in, rigged both towers with explosives, and blew them up?
No, I'm just saying there is so much more going on here than the Gov is telling you about. I have no idea what actually happened, but I'm telling you that 20 Saudis didn't just hijack 4 planes and get real ****ing lucky to the point that physics bent for them. Other **** was occuring. Whatever anyone says, there are fundamental issues with the plane induced collapse theory put forward by the government which people are understandably unwilling to challenge.

However, those towers should in no way have fallen as fast as they did. It's imposible without some kind of assistance. The government is also plain lying about what happened to WTC7. Again, I don't actually know why or how. I can tell you though that WTC7 didn't collapse under it's own steam.

With regard to the Pentagon thing, if the boeing really did hit it, why have the gov confiscated all the video of it? Why won't they release any of it? Even one version? The 4 frames of webcam footage they have released don't even show a plane.

Why was all the steel wreckage removed from ground zero so fast, the huge majority of it without even a look at it?

Why was over ten times the amount of cash spent on investigation Clinton's cigar thing than 9/11, the most fundamental historical event since the world wars?

All I'm saying is, there are many many questions unanswered about 9/11. DT, thanks for those links, I have read a lot of them, but in every case without fail there is some oversight, or ignoring of some facet of evidence, or simple blind assumption which opens a huge hole in these explanations. I'm not saying these 'conspiricy nuts' have all the answers, but they DO HAVE so very good questions which need to be answered, and not just ignored by people like you. You can't just believe what you're being told when so many questions remain. I appreciate that you are trying to answer these for yourself and for us, but I'm sorry, these expanations just don't cut it when compared to what I see with my own eyes.

Maybe there is a good reason why a series of explosions were reported at the foot of the towers before they fell. Maybe there is a logical explanation, but until the government, especailly this one with it clear record of lies, half truths and spin, and indifference to the lives of so many people gets off it's ass and makes a serious effort to explain these issues, many people are going to remain deeply suspicious about their reasons and motives.

Without 9/11 there would be no basis for the war on terror or for GW to persue the agenda he has. For such a huge event to occur, and for some many unanswered questions to remain about it, and for so many people to die because of it, is wrong. They lied about Iraq, 150,000 died. They ignore Africa, thousands die unneccassarily. They blatently support vicious dictatorships whilst espousing democracy and freedom. Whatever angle you look at it from they lie and cheat and people die. To manipulate the American people with the deaths of 3000 to forward their agenda is well within the realms of their attrocities. Failure to question the glaring holes in their story is wrong and, frankly unpatriotic.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
update from TAMU:
The following is a statement from Texas A&M University regarding recent news reports about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11.

Dr. Morgan Reynolds is retired from Texas A&M University, but holds the title of Professor Emeritus-an honorary title bestowed upon select tenured faculty, who have retired with ten or more years of service. Additionally, contrary to some written reports, while some faculty emeriti are allocated office space at Texas A&M, Dr. Reynolds does not have an office on the Texas A&M campus. Any statements made by Dr. Reynolds are in his capacity as a private citizen and do not represent the views of Texas A&M University. Below is a statement released yesterday by Dr. Robert M. Gates, President of Texas A&M University:

"The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September 11, 2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day goes beyond the pale.”
where "goes beyond the pale" is a euphemism for "unpatriotic"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
any proper engineers care to chime in as to why annealing is never discussed in this thread?

it's important enough for engineering consideration for construction; shouldn't it also be part of this debate?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
$tinkle said:
any proper engineers care to chime in as to why annealing is never discussed in this thread?

it's important enough for engineering consideration for construction; shouldn't it also be part of this debate?
Anealing is a stress reliever. Bend a steel bar back and forth a few times, it begins to fatigue. But if you anneal it, the molecules/crystals realign themselves back to (close to anyway) their orignial state thus "un-fatiguing" it.......more or less anyway........ also, annealing will un-heat-treat stuff too, (which is what I alluded to earlier)

I still maintain that the fire would be plenty hot to weaken the structure enough to send it crashing down....as we saw happen on llive TV.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
MMike said:
I still maintain that the fire would be plenty hot to weaken the structure enough to send it crashing down....as we saw happen on llive TV.
Which we also saw on live TV - The fire had a deep orange flame and black sooty smoke indicating it wasn't that hot.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Yep....and all the computers, and carpet and water coolers and vending machines and light fixtures and paint and wallpaper and cubicles...they were all burning stoichiometrically. They couldn't possibly have contributed to the black smoke......

And I believe "stoichiometric" was the word you guys were looking for when you were throwing around "adiabatic" the other day...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
MMike said:
Yep....and all the computers, and carpet and water coolers and vending machines and light fixtures and paint and wallpaper and cubicles...they were all burning stoichiometrically. They couldn't possibly have contributed to the black smoke......

And I believe "stoichiometric" was the word you guys were looking for when you were throwing around "adiabatic" the other day...
you use your mouth purtier than a $20 whore.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Stoichiometric or Theoretical Combustion is the ideal combustion process during which a fuel is burned completely. A complete combustion is a process which burns all the carbon (C) to (CO2), all hydrogen (H) to (H2O) and all sulfur (S) to (SO2). If there are unburned components in the exhaust gas such as C, H2, CO the combustion process is uncompleted

An adiabatic process is one in which no heat is gained or lost by the system. The first law of thermodynamics with Q=0 shows that all the change in internal energy is in the form of work done. This puts a constraint on the heat engine process leading to the adiabatic condition shown below. This condition can be used to derive the expression for the work done during an adiabatic process.