Quantcast

Morewood Axle 2009

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i'm sort of in a bind...

My Axle snapped into the Skewer, and now i have no axle... i contacted Morewood USA and purchased a Maxle Axle for my Morewood... which fits perfectly... the only issue this this....

i need the skewer to tighten up and hold the hanger... this small piece:

With Morewood USA in arbitration with South Africa, and Fanatik Bikes not having this item in stock (back ordered), i can;t seem to find a place to get this piece...

We need USA Morewood representation... If Richard or fanatik bikes cannot get their hands on items we need, then why sell your bikes here?

this is what part i need.. the little knob thing...

Does anyone know of any shops that can make this skewer for me if i cannot get it in time for the Dh season?

thanks and have a good day guys!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
No worries.... yeah man.. sort of pissed right now, my bike is fully complete without a rear wheel! ****ty situation to be in....

Its not Richards fault that Morewood is trying to go around him and thus he no longer has parts.
Call the Lance guy, the new disributer of the moment. Though likely he will just tell you to call Fanatik like he did me for something else.
Morewood better get their sh1t together........:rant:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Definitely not Richards fault....

As stated in my original post, he was very helpful with getting me the axle.... i just need that nub and Morewood South Africa isn't sending him new stuff....

I contacted Lance, he sent me to Fanatik, and fanatik doesn't have in stock....

Richard/Geritt/Margot are such great people..... it's unfortunate what morewood South africa is doing....

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
yeah hopefully not... but if i can i will just order the entire axle and just use the maxle axle and keep the other as a spare....

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Definitely not Richards fault....

As stated in my original post, he was very helpful with getting me the axle.... i just need that nub and Morewood South Africa isn't sending him new stuff....

I contacted Lance, he sent me to Fanatik, and fanatik doesn't have in stock....

Richard/Geritt/Margot are such great people..... it's unfortunate what morewood South africa is doing....
Did you tell Lance that Fanatik did not have them in stock? He's been very helpful to me in getting small parts and has the ability to find out exactly where parts are and when they could be available.