Quantcast

Morewood Bikes Demo At Bigfoot Nov. 19th and 20th

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The guys at Morewood Bikes are coming over to Bigfoot this weekend to demo their range of mtn. bikes. They have a super nice range of DH, MTNx, and all mountain bikes that are hand built in South Africa. These bikes are super well built and can be ridden very fast. Their team had two riders (Geritt Beytagh and Travis Bond) represent the US at Worlds this past Sept. in the pro and junior categories.

Come check them and the trails out this weekend.

http://www.morewoodbikes.com

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Awesome! What day will the funk begin? I don't have any exams so I'll be checking out that 4x frame.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
They will be there both days. They are traveling over Saturday morning from Asheville, so I'd expect after lunch on Saturday. That 4x FS bike is SICK!

Oh BTW the dirt jump on the course is no longer a virgin with me. She de-flowered me last Sunday.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
They will be there both days. They are traveling over Saturday morning from Asheville, so I'd expect after lunch on Saturday. That 4x FS bike is SICK!

Oh BTW the dirt jump on the course is no longer a virgin with me. She de-flowered me last Sunday.

She de-flowered you? How many petals did you lose?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
After riding at Windrock, Josh and I stopped by and I gave her a go. She was much easier than I thought. Got her on the first try.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
After riding at Windrock, Josh and I stopped by and I gave her a go. She was much easier than I thought. Got her on the first try.
Awesome! how was the take off?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
spoke80 said:
Awesome! how was the take off?
It was weird. You're going down hill pretty quick and accelrate into the lip. It wanted to buck me, but I think was due to all the travel and rebound settings on my DH9.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
I thought you hit it on your dj. Did you just roll into it or get a few stokes for good measure?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I started pedaling like a mad man beside the start hill, I by-passed the first two rollers, then pumped everything else and coasted into the lip. I think it will be easier on the DJ without all the travel.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
I started pedaling like a mad man beside the start hill, I by-passed the first two rollers, then pumped everything else and coasted into the lip. I think it will be easier on the DJ without all the travel.

Good show ol' boy...jolly good!

CHepler

Monkey
Sep 5, 2005
Way to go Doug. Would like to have been there. I went through the set of three at the top on Saturday. Not much to some, but a boost for me. I PM'ed you.

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Sounds cool Doug. I've been wanting to play w/ a squishy bike again for awhile now. And I've been curious about their frames since they showed up for one of the windrock races a couple years back.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
She de-flowered me last Sunday

I gave her a go. She was much easier than I thought. Got her on the first try.

Did you just roll into it or get a few stokes for good measure?

You guys been reading the magazines at the gas station on the right just before Windrock or somthin?