Quantcast

Morewood Hip Jump

Dhracer3

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Fletcher NC
Hey guys!
Been building up a jump track here at Morewood Factory.

I am just finishing up this Massive Hip jump.... its pretty scary looking but I think its going to be just SICK!
I want to also put in a huge wall ride right near the landing so when you land you can hit the big wall ride and land down the back of our property which is in a huge gully..

Take a look though!
Herndon and I are going to hit it up this weekend! :weee:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Hey guys!
Been building up a jump track here at Morewood Factory.

I am just finishing up this Massive Hip jump.... its pretty scary looking but I think its going to be just SICK!
I want to also put in a huge wall ride right near the landing so when you land you can hit the big wall ride and land down the back of our property which is in a huge gully..

Take a look though!
Herndon and I are going to hit it up this weekend! :weee:

Garritt,

I'll be around on Saturday. I'd like to show you that one me and your pops did. Fun stuff.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
You dad was showing me that the other weekend. He said something about making a jump at the bottom to jump over the small pond. That would be soooooo big!!! I liked what he was talking about from the top of the Mt. too. I told him I would come up to help build when ever.

Dhracer3

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Fletcher NC
So I hit the Hip jump today.... thought it was about time to do it...
Its SO BIG! the landing is way down there so gives you the feeling of doing a 30ft drop pretty much.
I got used to it after a while and started pulling some flattys!... Check EM OUT!!
coolest jump I have hit in a long while.
Hit it on our Shova LT Freeride bike and was awesome!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
look in the first pic at thevery end of the "lightly colored soil"...that fresh dirt. Then just to the right of it is a couple of twigs poking up out of the ground. Notice how the ground falls away right there.