Quantcast

Morons in cars!

splat

Nam I am
Today I commuted in to work via my road bike .

and on the way home , after a long climb , i had a Lovely fast decent. and in the middle of this down hill , I'm doing about 45 MPH , in a 35 zone , and there is a moron a car behind me honking at me to get out of there way! as he decided to pass , me he slows down right next to me and opens his window and starts yelling at me I belong on the sidewalk and all this other garbage( by now I have begun to slow cause I'm at the bottom proably about 35 ) but I just didn't ike him sitting that close to me at speed! it wasn't like I was in the middle of the road , I was on the right side. just gets me soo mad! I really pushed it to try and catch up to him at the next light , but I did not make it fast enough. why do people in cars sometimes have such a hard time dealing with the fact , we can go fast sometimes!

I just needed to vent .

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
next time...
...get the plate numbers and call the police descibing road rage....don't tell them you were on a bike.
dudes can get a FATTY fine for it.

or throw something:monkey:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by splat
it wasn't like I was in the middle of the road
when I'm doing or exceeding the speed limit, I take up the whole lane. They'd have to hit me to pass me.

Here's one for you about stupid cagers... when I'm on my motorcycle or roadbike and using hand signals, they wait for me to actually move in the direction I've already signaled for. Why wait? It's not like a turn signal accidentally left on... I didn't leave my arm out there and forget. Stupid cagers.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Serial Midget
I think that was Rhino - he doesn't like road bikers or commuters - pisses him off bad. Yes - it does. :D
And you thought they called him Rhino for the size of his junk?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
i hate people in cars. especially people in cars who have arms. they really piss me off.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by splat
I do that some times, depending on the road. this one the road is in pretty good shape , was re-paved not too long ago. so on the side of the road is not too bad.
well, unirregardlessness... that dude's an asshole and needs a boot upside his head. Glad you weren't hurt. Those fvcktards tend to get mad, not focus on the road and wind up hitting something or someone :angry: