Quantcast

Morons!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
u-lock justice yo! useful for things like braking car windows, skulls, car panels,... oh and locking your bike up too. i know many a messenger who carry these and don't use them as intended. Most police don't even question why they were carrying such an item. "This guy went all crazy on me and it was all I had to defend myself!"

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
dhbuilder said:
if you happen to have a good friend who is in law enforcement. you can access his address with the above info.(on the sly of course.) take care of buisness in his own driveway, and be sitting there when he sees the results, ride by and tell him to think about this the next time he messes with the wrong cyclist.
Don't need all that. Most Department of Motor Vehicles will GIVE you the persons info if you pay a two dollar fee unless they purposely wrote into the DMV and told them not to. Most people don't know that they have the right to freedome of information but in that case the owner of the vehicle has to REQUEST it to not be showed and most people don't know it or take the time to put it in writing which the state requires so you can find out that way. And the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. Thus don't get caught, just don't go by after you do it. He might get in his car and run you down being a moron case. Never know.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
DH Diva said:
and the next time I see his car parked somewhere, oddly all the air is going to just end up disappearing from his tires. :sneaky:
:nonono:
NO NO NO DEEVA! I'm telling you, stop thinking small. Hitting him with a bike air pump he'll forget in a day. Letting air out of his tires, he'll put more air in. This is where I keep telling you. Pull out your handy dandy trusty Topeak® brand MacGuyver multifunctional car vandalizer and go by late at night. For his tires, might I suggest the knife blade attachment. For his paint, the screwdriver. At least having to pay a $250 deductable to go to Maaco to get his car painted or a hundred bucks on a new Tire, or $250 Deductable on all four, he'll remember. I'd personally scratch, "Watch out for Cyclists! They have the right of way!" on his front hood.

Always think about constructive destruction. That way he can get pissed off and be learning at the same time. Nothing beats a good education. He'll be able to read that every day. Then he won't forget next time. :)

But don't go losening his lug nuts or something stupid like that. Cuz he probably wont' know until his wheel falls off and he goes into a car load of kids. Nothing that will hurt other people. The old rocks in the hubcab thing is pretty funny.

Boy does that bring back fond memories of my destructive retaliatory youth. Aaaaa yes, the gold old days...:D

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
DH Diva said:
I fully believe in Karma. And that I remember his car make/model/license plate number and the next time I see his car parked somewhere, oddly all the air is going to just end up disappearing from his tires. :sneaky:
I know someone who does "special jobs." If you want, I can get in touch with him for you...:D:D

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Chunky Munkey said:
Don't need all that. Most Department of Motor Vehicles will GIVE you the persons info if you pay a two dollar fee unless they purposely wrote into the DMV and told them not to. Most people don't know that they have the right to freedome of information but in that case the owner of the vehicle has to REQUEST it to not be showed and most people don't know it or take the time to put it in writing which the state requires so you can find out that way. And the criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. Thus don't get caught, just don't go by after you do it. He might get in his car and run you down being a moron case. Never know.
that's exactly why i suggested that someone else look it up for her.

and i don't think there's a car out there that could chase down any of us with four flat tires.

but after years of bike commuting, i came to expect that we are invisible to all motorized vehicles.
i actually found it to be safer at night, as i had a light on my bars and helmet.
with the helmet light you could put the beam right in their eyes.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Chunky Munkey said:
I know someone who does "special jobs." If you want, I can get in touch with him for you...:D:D

photo of the week if ever there was one.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
BuddhaRoadkill said:
Ya'll just need the right commuter.
Sad part is, I don't doubt that you have something like that in your garage. On a totally unrelated note, how's life been without our buddy the foss-inator around??