Quantcast

Morpheus Bikes

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
Yes they sell directly to the public . There is a US site and a yurp site as well. I've ridden the dh bike and it is very good. A few friends have them and have nothing but good things to say about the bike , as well as the company .

I'm currently on the edge of my seat waiting for the new trail bike to drop.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
Everyone stresses about that dropout yet no one has ever seen a failure that im aware of . I have a v-slope and that thing has never even moved . Bear in mind the dh bike uses no such thing

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
I was expecting this to be about them closing...

I have slot of respect for the riders they sponsor and how they've taken some radical ideas - especially with the Dj and ss bikes, but I thought all their DH bike woes might have finally sent them under

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
The old dh bike was definitely a failure , but they aren't going anywhere anytime soon . The owner is into other business also so I'm assuming he just ate his losses and kept moving forward after the last dh bike .

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
IF Dakotah "I never land anything other than sideways" Norton isn't having problems with the dropouts, you won't either.....hell, even all the Cat 1 30-49 guys they have on Morpheuous at the ESC events are fast, and some are big dudes, if they aren't having issues, you won't either.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
Thanks i guess... Actually I only break wheels and dh bikes and trail bikes and stuff. Oddly enough I'm pretty smooth on a dj bike. But yeah the "trd" dropouts are solid and the dh bike doesn't even use them.
I can't wait to see the details on the new trail/enduro bike. I'm currently in a holding pattern on my next bike because of it.

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
IF Dakotah "I never land anything other than sideways" Norton isn't having problems with the dropouts, you won't either.....hell, even all the Cat 1 30-49 guys they have on Morpheuous at the ESC events are fast, and some are big dudes, if they aren't having issues, you won't either.
If Chad isn't breaking it then it's pretty solid. That dude goes big and does it at a rapid pace. I literally can't keep up going down hawleywood when he is on the dh bike. I tried to lead the charge on my Nomad when he was on his v-slope thinking I'd be way ahead and that mf'er was right on me every time I looked back.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
If Chad isn't breaking it then it's pretty solid. That dude goes big and does it at a rapid pace. I literally can't keep up going down hawleywood when he is on the dh bike. I tried to lead the charge on my Nomad when he was on his v-slope thinking I'd be way ahead and that mf'er was right on me every time I looked back.
Yeah his crew is all fast, good dudes too.