Quantcast

Morral Dilema????

what should I do??

  • His loss for being a stupid person :)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • keep my integrity and send it back :(

    Votes: 44 95.7%

  • Total voters
    46

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
1,910
0
Wooo Tulips!!!!
So I got a second Camera for my business (Nikon D100) off Ebay and...

the guy left his 1 GB CF card in the camera and he e-mailed me after he sent it out, telling me he forgot it and he wants me to send it back to him.

Also he forgot to send the extra battery, he says he will send it out and some postage for the flash card so I was wondering??
 

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
17,412
0
SF
firetoole said:
So I got a second Camera for my business (Nikon D100) off Ebay and...

the guy left his 1 GB CF card in the camera and he e-mailed me after he sent it out, telling me he forgot it and he wants me to send it back to him.

Also he forgot to send the extra battery, he says he will send it out and some postage for the flash card so I was wondering??
Whether we ever trust you again after you keep his flash card?
 

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
11,818
1
Slacking at work
Definitely hold the CF card as ransom until he sends you the extra battery and some money for postage. But as soon as he completes his part of the deal, you should certainly send it back.
 

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
15,287
0
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
firetoole said:
So I got a second Camera for my business (Nikon D100) off Ebay and...

the guy left his 1 GB CF card in the camera and he e-mailed me after he sent it out, telling me he forgot it and he wants me to send it back to him.

Also he forgot to send the extra battery, he says he will send it out and some postage for the flash card so I was wondering??
If you're a fireman, you can't afford bad karma. Just be like Earl.
 

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
4,622
2
G14 Classified
firetoole said:
So I got a second Camera for my business (Nikon D100) off Ebay and...

the guy left his 1 GB CF card in the camera and he e-mailed me after he sent it out, telling me he forgot it and he wants me to send it back to him.

Also he forgot to send the extra battery, he says he will send it out and some postage for the flash card so I was wondering??
Send it back as soon as you receive money for the postage. If he does not send you the extra battery, contact Ebay asap. You did use Paypal, right?
 

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
1,910
0
Wooo Tulips!!!!
LordOpie said:
You should post the photos from the card :evil:
I got it from another studio so they are all lame portrait stuff

yea I guess I should probably send it back I don't need a fireball of Carma linking in the shadows

plus the whole shoe on the other foot thing
 

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
7,165
1
austin
take some dirty pictures then send it back with a note explaining that his 'dirty secret' is safe with you.
 

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
Echo said:
Definitely hold the CF card as ransom until he sends you the extra battery and some money for postage. But as soon as he completes his part of the deal, you should certainly send it back.
:stupid:
I would go with that. If he never mentioned it I would say, "SCORE!!". But since he asked for it back you have to give it back. The karma smackdown would be bad. And considering your line of work I can only imagine that karma will be using fire as it's tool of smack down-ness.
 

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
679
0
whereabouts unknown
firetoole said:
I'd bet on the heron......
It was rather funny...

I was looking 100ft past that section of trail, this thing just came out on my left side and stalled out in front of me I was like whoa chit, brakes, chit, more brakes... As I hear Erin locking up the brakes behind me. The birds tail feathers were touching my chest and i had my arms under its wings... as it was trying to get airborne in front of me. I just glad that thing did defaecate as it started its flight. Had that happend i would have been pissed.
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
49,049
3,016
In a van.... down by the river
Andy_B said:
It was rather funny...

I was looking 100ft past that section of trail, this thing just came out on my left side and stalled out in front of me I was like whoa chit, brakes, chit, more brakes... As I hear Erin locking up the brakes behind me. The birds tail feathers were touching my chest and i had my arms under its wings... as it was trying to get airborne in front of me. I just glad that thing did defaecate as it started its flight. Had that happend i would have been pissed.
Holy $hit! That curse worked too! :thumb: