Quantcast

mortage refi recommendations in nova?

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Seems like the best rates can be had by Countrywide. Stay away from ARM's, and avoid PMI if you can. How much equity do you have? If you have any, avoid taking any out, as the housing market is a bit soft, and the interest rates are brutal for an equity line.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i'll check into Countrywide. we're looking to get out of our FHA loan and take out some cash to redo our kitchen & windows. planning on another 30yr fixed.

lol, no NC soon, can't find a freakin' jorb down there... but the new kitchen & windows will help if we do decide to sell and move relatively soon.

RATM

Monkey
Aug 5, 2004
Washington DC area
Call my brother when you get a chance, deal with him directly. His name is Carlos, he owns Metro Financial, and his numbe ris 703-618-6103. Be sure and tell him exactly what you are looking for. As far as settlement is concerned, no matter who you choose to do your re-fi, Title Choice Corp. did my settlement on the house I just bought, and they were really good, speak with either Mari or Cesar, they are located in Annandale. 703-642-2400. Good luck with who ever you decide to choose. FYI, I didn't go with my bro for the financing, only because the builder was contributing 10K towards closing if I went with their lender, and he recommended that I should take that.