Quantcast

Moscow Idaho DH stage race

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Here is some info on the Moscow DH stage race.

On of the local riders, Justin Lowery became paralyzed from the shoulders down this summer. A downhill stage race is being held to help raise some money for him. Registration is five bucks, so come out, help out a good cause, ride some sick trails, and enjoy the new bar we built at my house :)

Registration for riders begins at 10 a.m. Saturday August 30th and is open to all ages. Helmets are required. Racers under 18 must sign parental consent forms. there are 4 stages on 4 different trails. Nothing really technical, just lots of loamy corners, and a few high speed sections. Here is a video of three of the trails we will be racing. http://www.rip.tv/video/view/3064/Kyle-Thomas

Saturday night/Sunday we will be sessioning my trails on the mountain. lots of step ups and step downs, big wide, smooth and super fun! People can crash at my place friday/saturday/sunday night if they want. We have a garage for bikes and room for lots of people. just bring sleeping bags.

My number is 701-426-6912. feel free to call with questions.

Kyle,

[tHe] Saint

Monkey
Mar 24, 2006
Spokane, WA
i see... you from whistler then?

If i get my bike by then I will try to make it down. I still need to ride Moscow mountain, my friends ride there and they say theres a couple of cool new trails up.

Last edited:

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
[tHe] Saint;3031203 said:
i see... you from whistler then?

If i get my bike by then I will try to make it down. I still need to ride Moscow mountain, my friends ride there and they say theres a couple of cool new trails up.
I lived in whistler for the summer.

There is some fun stuff here for sure, not a ton to ride, but enough to have some fun. it would be really fun for the west-siders to come out and do a day in moscow then a day at beacon/silver.

Kyle,