Quantcast

Moss might be fined for pretend mooning...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i dunno i thought it was pretty tasteless when i saw him do it, but after reading that article where it explains that it's common for tailgating fans to moon the team bus all the time, it makes more sense.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Who cares? It wasn't even real. If you have a problem with a FAKE moon you.. I don't really know what you are except for really boring.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
gschuette said:
Who cares? It wasn't even real. If you have a problem with a FAKE moon you.. I don't really know what you are except for really boring.

Moss should have to pay the fine in pretend money just keep things in perspective.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Wow...
Oh well, he makes millions anyhow. It isn't a matter of whether he "should" be fined. It's a matter of why he has so much goddamn $$$

J

JRB

narlus said:
:thumb:

i think i've finally found a N8 post i can laugh with
:stupid: No kidding - I can't stop applauding.

I thought that moss had finally truly proved to be as offensive as Skookum thinks, but was let down until I read N8's post.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
The NFL is a joke and has been a joke for a while now. Anyone who freaks out about something so mild is completaly lame. At least Moss isnt punching out fans and that sort of nonsense. He obviously doesn't care about getting fined so why add to his ego by giving him all the publicity? I think Moss is tight, he knows hes the best and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks. Arrogant and overpayed? YES, Extremely good entertainment and fun to watch YES.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I Are Baboon said:
He Hate Me, from the XFL? That Rod Smart?
Yes indeed. Very popular player here in town. Great special teams player. got his knee nuc'd.

Jake named a new race horse She Hate Me (it was a philly or whatever a chick horse is called) after he returned a kickoff for a touchdown last year against the Saints.

dhgirlie said:
I must say, this Rod Smart fellows fro is beautifully coiffed...
I'll paraphrase him from the radio.

A black man decides to go with a 'fro, he has go with a 'fro, not a nest. A nest is nasty. Disrepectful to your mamma. That ain't right.

He also is quite the fancy dresser with most of his clothes coming from the thrift store. Lots of '70s suits. We see him all the time during the season super friendly, definately one of a kind. Mold got broke.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Skookum said:
i dunno i thought it was pretty tasteless when i saw him do it, but after reading that article where it explains that it's common for tailgating fans to moon the team bus all the time, it makes more sense.
Yep, it is a tradition in Green Bay for the fans to moon the opposing team.
Maybe Moss just saw one too many fat cheesehead hairy azz cracks, and faked a moon. I don't even think this should be a news story. It was fake.
The announcers acted like he took out his dong and waved figure 8's at the fans.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jeremy R said:
Yep, it is a tradition in Green Bay for the fans to moon the opposing team.
Maybe Moss just saw one too many fat cheesehead hairy azz cracks, and faked a moon. I don't even think this should be a news story. It was fake.
The announcers acted like he took out his dong and waved figure 8's at the fans.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! F'n hillllllarious! :thumb:

Wait, wait, WAIT!!! He can wave FIGURE 8's with his DONG?!?!?! SWEET!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
I'll paraphrase him from the radio.

A black man decides to go with a 'fro, he has go with a 'fro, not a nest. A nest is nasty. Disrepectful to your mamma. That ain't right.

He also is quite the fancy dresser with most of his clothes coming from the thrift store. Lots of '70s suits. We see him all the time during the season super friendly, definately one of a kind. Mold got broke.
That's hysterical...great quote!

Also cool that he doesn't have a bunch of hideous Versace git ups and 40,000 pairs of shoes like Nelly and Fat Joe...too good to wear the same pair twice...

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
:D
excerpt from ESPN:
Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BikeGeek said:
:D
excerpt from ESPN:
Reporter: "Write the check yet, Randy?"

Moss: "When you're rich you don't write checks."

Reporter: "If you don't write checks, how do you pay these guys?"

Moss: "Straight cash, homey."

Reporter: "Randy, are you upset about the fine?"

Moss: "No, cause it ain't [expletive]. Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand to me? Ain't [expletive] … Next time I might shake my [expletive]."

:p

Good stuff.