Quantcast

Most annoying cartoon characters of all time

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
The picture of Jabberjaw got me thinking about which cartoon characters I couldn't stand as a kid.

Here is my list of characters which I found annoying:

1. Scrappy Doo
2. Jabberjaw
3. The Wonder twins from the Superfriends. Form of annoying characters... activate! Oh gosh, we got captured once again.
4. Thunder kittens from ThunderCats
5. Woody Woodpecker
6. Brainy Smurf
7. All the chipmunks
8. Grape Ape
9. All the Teenage Ninja turtles
10. Kazoo, from the flinstones

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Every character from He-Man and the Thundercats. Even when I was 5 I thought those cartoons were crap.

Voltron always bugged me too because they would sit there and get all beat up for 20 minutes then form the blazing sword and quickly dispatch the enemy. Just whip out the freaking sword right off the bat and maybe people wouldn't F*** with you so much.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
oly said:
Tom and Jerry. As a kid i'd rather watch the world news with my parrents than watch T&J. Dont know why.......
I love T&J, I watch when I go home for lunch. I like how they have a full orchestra doing the sound effects and background music.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rip said:
Got a question.

With the smurfs, there is a crapload of male smurfs and one female. Does that make smurfette the town ho?
No, they were all gay. And those were not tails, they just had really really bad hemerhoids.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
narlus said:
i am also having a phyllis diller flashback. someone help me.
There are a lot better candidates for Scooby Guesthood:

Cheech & Chong (is Chong out o' the pokey yet?)
The Cast from "Half Baked"
The Mackenzie Brothers
Jay & Silent Bob

Inappropriate, you say??? The "American Pie" dude (Jason Biggs?) has been on Sesame Street. Nuff said.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
I actually like some of those on your list but I'm going to have to go with Strawberry Shortcake. Although I had the dolls growing up, the shows were painful . With Strawberry Shortcake everything was "berry this" and "berry that"....quit with the freakin "berrys" already!!!!!!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Rip said:
Got a question.

With the smurfs, there is a crapload of male smurfs and one female. Does that make smurfette the town ho?
"Dude you're so wrong. Smurfs are asexual they don't need to reproduce. Smurfette was made by Gargamel to spy on the smurfs but gave in to the goodness of them"

Not quoted word for word, but you get the idea. :D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
COmtbiker12 said:
"Dude you're so wrong. Smurfs are asexual they don't need to reproduce. Smurfette was made by Gargamel to spy on the smurfs but gave in to the goodness of them"

Not quoted word for word, but you get the idea. :D

Donnie Darko :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
narlus said:
olive oyl is very annoying. not sure who that dragon is.
Godzooki. From the Saturday morning cartoon of Godzilla.

Lame-o

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
H8R said:
Godzooki. From the Saturday morning cartoon of Godzilla.

Lame-o

I used to watch Godzilla all time when I was a kid but Gadzooki did annoy me. He couldn't even growl...He sounded like a gay dragon.

Pepe Lepew(sp?) was pretty annoying also. Nothing like having kids watching the sexual harassment skunk