Quantcast

mother fudging hump day.....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow sucks about the look out. Trump will fix it for sure.

Beautiful September weather, car is pack and I just need to get through one more meeting and its trail time.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Apparently I put this in the complaint thread last night. One too many, or one too few?

Enchiladas and stouts with my lady and my dad or his birthday. Followed up with ice cream and doo-wop.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Shoddy night of sleep due to the dogger being up most of the night. She was panting and pacing even after a middle of the night poop walk, so I assume she wrenched her back again. Seems to happen every once in a while. Poor pup. She settled down after we drugged her. I will require extra coffee today.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
6am and I am 1/4 through my work day :banghead: :banghead:

mostly recovered from last nights session on the weight machine. On the bright side of things, it's drizzling out, perhaps that will render the air quality fit to go out for a ride this afternoon

edit. Just checked IQair AQI is 25 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Currently racing every mother fucker in the Denver metro down Teh Neue Apex™ and am holding strong at 3rd with 40 competitors posting times so far today.

@6thElement when's your start time? :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Currently racing every mother fucker in the Denver metro down Teh Neue Apex™ and am holding strong at 3rd with 40 competitors posting times so far today.

You're still plenty faster than me from top of Enchanted to bottom of Apex - but it's very rare that I ride it solo to be able to go flat out. My fastest time is 3+ years old, but I've only a single runner interrupted run down the nuevo version the other day with S.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You're still plenty faster than me from top of Enchanted to bottom of Apex - but it's very rare that I ride it solo to be able to go flat out. My fastest time is 3+ years old, but I've only a single runner interrupted run down the nuevo version the other day with S.
I don't know, dude. It's got those 2-1/2 climbs in there that F me in the A every.single.time. I think Teh Canadian is gonna drop in later this afternoon...

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So picked up a couple Theraband Flexbars to do some rehab exercises on the elbow. About a week in now and they seem to be having a decent effect. I can now use my arm for simple things as long as I don't require any real muscle effort, or weight loading, ie eating, brushing teeth, food prep etc.

Maybe just maybe I will be able to go on a rail trail ride in a couple of weeks.
Last time on a bike was beginning of August. It is going to be really hard to stay off of it, as my Smashpot has shipped and is supposed to be in next week. :dance:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

:rant: stupid bones :mad:

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Gonna catch a ride today before the remnants of Sally roll through and drop 5+ inches of rain. Damn it’s been wet this year. I wish Cali/CO could have some of this..

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Never got a chance to open it up down Apex; always seemed to get held up by someone running or hiking up. I think my best day was 3 encounters. Bit of a bummer as it would be a killer run if you could do it uninterrupted top to bottom.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Never got a chance to open it up down Apex; always seemed to get held up by someone running or hiking up. I think my best day was 3 encounters. Bit of a bummer as it would be a killer run if you could do it uninterrupted top to bottom.
At best it's 2.6 high-speed miles of hand-numbing-forearm-hurting fun. At worst it's... well, ask @rideit. :D

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Plus we should be encouraging Watz to try for that time, because entertainment for all no matter what the outcome! Just don't die, dude. That wouldn't be entertaining, I guess.