SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@SkaredShtles visibility up here is under 2 miles due to smoke, no bueno if you value your lungs
It's not quite that bad down here, but it's bad enough that biking back up to the school to meet the kid, literally feels like a bad idea. Had really hoped the snow would have knocked more of this shit down last week.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I just wanted to warn you about the square edged rocks.

you're welcome.
What about the pointy-edged ones? Were you just going to conveniently leave those out of your warning?

But honestly, in my experience it isn't teh r0x0rz at Apex that get you... it's the massive holes in between them.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's not quite that bad down here, but it's bad enough that biking back up to the school to meet the kid, literally feels like a bad idea. Had really hoped the snow would have knocked more of this shit down last week.
And over here, I am wearing a particle mask when I go outside.

Visibility is maybe a half mile when things are 'good'.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
This is mostly @Westy's fault. And California. And Oregon.

What about the pointy-edged ones? Were you just going to conveniently leave those out of your warning?
Fucking pointy rocks. :mad:
And the deep holes inbetween the big, square edged rocks?
:panic:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

But honestly, in my experience it isn't teh r0x0rz at Apex that get you... it's the massive holes in between them.
The bomb holes on Enchanted are pretty substantial at this point.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Fell off the bike due to snagging a handlebar on a tree, cut/scraped both wrists and my right shoulder and maybe the right side of my neck, teeth through the inside of my lower lip. Oh, well...
Burying the lede…

:phone:
I hope the bike and 'stache are okay ;)