Quantcast

Mother of the Year

J

JRB

Westy said:
The baby would be fine, I'm sure the car has airbags.
Likely one in the wheel, one in the dash, and one in the driver's seat.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Pimp'd Ford Explorer = $45000
Gucci Sunglasses = $1000
Recording Contract = $5000000
Doing things that are sooooo brainless it's funny = Priceless

Oh yeah, and not putting the kid in a car seat in back is just plain wrong. You can take the girl out of the trash but not the trash out of the girl.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Britney Spears said:
"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media.

"I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
Mmm hmmm....A seat belt might actually help matters....not to mention passing the kid off to the passenger at least...Jeeezuz...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Truth be told I am sure that most people over the age of 30 probably spent alot of time in cars as babies with out the protection of a proper car seat.

And look how many of us there are still left.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Tenchiro said:
Truth be told I am sure that most people over the age of 30 probably spent alot of time in cars as babies with out the protection of a proper car seat.

Only when my parents were chased by scary photographers!

J

JRB

Tenchiro said:

You're smart enough to not actually make comments like that. :think:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Tenchiro said:

I am also sure that most of our parents had more sense than 17 grains of sand ....and weren't being chased by paparazzi...I'm pretty sure that's why I haven't killed a photographer yet.....:blah:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
blt2ride said:
It’s actually kind of sad—I really feel for that poor kid. I mean, Brittney is an idiot, but the baby’s father is even WORSE!

Can you imagine how much money the person who took those pictures in going to make...
I can't wait for the Federline line of Baby Bling clothes that'll be all the rage once they start taking him out for walks...It'll be great! Some faux gold chains that are teething safe, a few "No Hurt" clip on studs to deck out babys' ears, maybe some ripped, sagged jean shorts with little baby gold Lugz with the laces undone. Then Sean can pose it up with the trash bags in the newest issue of Us Weekly.

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Tenchiro said:

Well I am *guessing* that deaths caused by motor vehicle accidents in relation to the number of cars on the road have decreased since 1970, although I don't have any numbers in front of me to prove that. Just a hunch though, based on advancements in auto safety and education. (then again, I could be completely wrong...wouldn't be the first time).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tenchiro said:

That is why kids are soft these days. If you can't handle bouncing off of the face plate of a Philco or Delphi AM radio you just aren't tough enough to face the world.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy said:
That is why kids are soft these days. If you can't handle bouncing off of the face plate of a Philco or Delphi AM radio you just aren't tough enough to face the world.
damn true, hell we would ride in the bed of the truck (it did have a cap) for long rides, bouncing & hitting walls/windows/tail gates, breathing in exhaust fumes......

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My assessment of safety features, seat belts, helmets, etc: By removing the natural selection process through which only the thick- headed, strong-boned survive, we are breeding a super-race of mush-headed, weak-boned slug people.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jdschall said:
My assessment of safety features, seat belts, helmets, etc: By removing the natural selection process through which only the thick- headed, strong-boned survive, we are breeding a super-race of mush-headed, weak-boned slug people.
Not to mention minor head injuries only kill the weak brain cells.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Tenchiro said:

when i was four my parents took me on a road trip from memphis to atlanta. i slept in the bed of the truck the whole way.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
laura said:
when i was four my parents took me on a road trip from memphis to atlanta. i slept in the bed of the truck the whole way.

Me and a friend drove from Chapel Hill, NC to Austin, TX stopping only for gas (23 hours straight.) We took turns sleeping on a mattress in the bed of my truck. That was like 5 years ago.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Tenchiro said:

That's true. There were also plenty of survivors of TB, Small Pox, and the Bubonic Plague too.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
3 pages about brittney spears... you girls are worse than a sewing circle with a cosmo magazine!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jdschall said:
Me and a friend drove from Chapel Hill, NC to Austin, TX stopping only for gas (23 hours straight.) We took turns sleeping on a mattress in the bed of my truck. That was like 5 years ago.
Sissy.

I drove from Cozad Nebraska to Virginia by myself, 25 hours straight.

If I was bolted into a car seat as a kid I would be soft and unable to do such things.

:p :rolleyes:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
jdschall said:
Cool. I better buy some of these machines and profit off these fat lazy slugs :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I Are Baboon said:
It's still one page. Change your settings, newb.
Under my settings on my little laptop it's 3 pages.

I can rephrase it... Geez! 30+ posts about Brittney! Buncha teen girls. All of ya!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Ciaran said:
Under my settings on my little laptop it's 3 pages.

I can rephrase it... Geez! 30+ posts about Brittney! Buncha teen girls. All of ya!
You can't seem to stay away either.... :think:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Secret Squirrel said:
I can't wait for the Federline line of Baby Bling clothes that'll be all the rage once they start taking him out for walks...It'll be great! Some faux gold chains that are teething safe, a few "No Hurt" clip on studs to deck out babys' ears, maybe some ripped, sagged jean shorts with little baby gold Lugz with the laces undone. Then Sean can pose it up with the trash bags in the newest issue of Us Weekly.

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?!

Why wait:
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-02-07T155911Z_01_N06171433_RTRUKOC_0_US-LEISURE-FASHION.xml&rpc=22