Quantcast

Mother of the Year

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
N8 said:
Oh god....

"It's basically about personality, being comfortable in clothes and not being forced to be here," said Gay Morris Empson, a Child editor helping select models at one audition. "It's really about being comfortable with themselves."

Sex, for once, doesn't sell. Not making the cut was any girl who struck a grown-up model pose, swinging her hips and jutting her pelvis.

"Above all, it's kids not looking sexy," said Empson. "No JonBenets."

Um....do we really need child models doing runway shows for Kenneth Cole.....I mean it's not like wearing a designer suit when you're 5 is going to make or break your meth habit when you're 14....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
jdcamb said:
I'm confused. Can you still breast feed if you have a boob job?
sure, you just take out the resevoir and fill with milk. They're like CamelBoobs... watch out for the bite valve.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...rich people with more money than ability, motivation, or intelligence... what more can I say?

The new four horseman of the apocolypse:

1. Famine
2. Pestilence
3. War
4. Federline

There should be a blanket law that irradicates all reality shows, and then simply requires that all news channels have segments that show pics of celebs doing stupid, inane sh!t.

Paris Hilton is next. Let's hope her kid isn't semi-retarded like her and posts for emancipation by the age of 5.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
"I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger." She added, "I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way..."

But first I "rolled" the window down...

Dumb bitch.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
stinkyboy said:
"I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger." She added, "I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way..."

But first I "rolled" the window down...

Dumb bitch.
Good catch, I didn't see the window rolled down.

Too bad they can't cite her for lack of a seatbelt.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Secret Squirrel said:
Let me guess...there was a picture that got oppressed?? Otherwise, wtf??
I don't think it was very oppressed... In fact 'spread widely across the internet and on the first page of Paris Hilton results in Google Images' may be more accurate. :)

J

JRB

Britney Spears: 'I Made a Mistake'
Feb 9, 3:37 PM EST

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears has taken responsibility &#8212; well, some of it &#8212; for driving with her baby son, Sean Preston, sitting in her lap.

"I made a mistake and so it is what it is, I guess," Spears tells "Access Hollywood" in an interview that was to air Thursday.

Several photos published Tuesday showed Spears driving her sport utility vehicle in Malibu, Calif., with her 4-month-old son perched on her lap rather than strapped into a car seat in the back seat.

The 24-year-old pop star said she did it because of a "horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi."

In response, X17, the agency that snapped the pictures, said they were snapped "in a very peaceful context, in which photographers exhibited no aggressive behavior."

"Being put in the situation that I was in, it was kind of bad with the paparazzi," Spears tells "Access Hollywood." "Last week, my mom and I went out and they were on us really bad, so you instinctively do what you need to do."

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department has said it won't pursue any charges.

Sean Preston, who was born in September, is Spears' first child. She is married to Kevin Federline, a former backup dancer.