Quantcast

Mothers Day

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i'll be leaving the city to go ride at diablo for the weekend.

i got her some other mommy stuff too...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm getting her drunk so she doesn't remember the crappy present I got her. :D

Actually I am BBQing for her and probably getting her some CD's. She loves music. At this point unless it's a grandkid any present will be a failure.

J

JRB

Well - my mom is dead, but I will likely just get some little something for the step-mom. I am going to get Julie some sapphire earings, since she lost one I gave her for Christmas a few years back on Saturday. She cried, so I figure that would be nice to replace them. She is also getting Caroline baptised, so that will make her happy as well.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
My Mom is getting a 12" PowerBook, she always tries to get me to give her mine, becaus it's cute:think:, plus her 8 year old Dell just died, So I go to the Mac store on Friday. While I'm there I shall also buy an Intel MacMini, to demo that duel boot situation, and a 23" monitor, afterall I'm a good son, I deserve a preasent too.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
A little tiny sword made from a melted down RideMonkey headtube badge. I was going to get Emma one also but ran out of RideMonkey headtube headbadges.

I'll give that to her at the family bbq on saturday with Emma, my mom and her mom. There will be beer and there will be wine and there will be a big a$$ beef shoulder.