Quantcast

Motivation to ride

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I've found that if I don't ride for a while, I lose all desire. I realize this and ride because I know I will want to more once I start.

SoCalsurfer

Barney
Nov 1, 2004
Venice, CA
Because, once you get out there (just like surfing) Sure, It might be cold, damp, and every single bone in your body tells you to stay beneath the warm and comfortable bed covers....It's worth it! :love:

First off, happy birthday, a day or a couple days late. Now give yourself a present and get out and ride!

First thing to do is throw a leg over the bike.

Now, I gotta go ride, temp outside just cleared 20 degrees F, and most of the deer hunters have probably given up for the morning.

J

splat

Nam I am
I don't need any Motivation! I'm always up for hopping on the bike ( well most of the time )

but even when I'm not extreamly motivated I find once I get out there I don't want to stop. SloMoJo always says the toughest part ( especially when it is 5 degrees out ) is just getting out , ounce were out ther e , don't want to come back.

I use Riding as Motivation to get other things done so I can Ho p on the bike.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
CrAckErKorEan said:
What do you to get your self motivated?

I have been off of my bike due to an ankle injury and school but I cant seem to get my self on the bike.

Help im going nuts

Hows this for motivation.....

If you dont get your female dog butt on a bike in the next three days, I'm coming all the way down there to Georgia to open a can of whoop ass on your BMW and shatter all of your LPs!

No come on man, GET ON YOUR BIKE!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
splat said:
I don't need any motivation! I'm always up for hopping on the bike.

But even when I'm not extremely motivated I find once I get out there I don't want to stop. SloMoJo always says the toughest part (especially when it is 5 degrees out) is just getting out. Once you're out there, you don't want to come back.

I use riding as motivation to get other things done so I can hop on the bike.
You're my hero dude. Race, ride, whatever you are always out there. Keep up the good work brother :thumb: ....jdcamb