Quantcast

Motivational Thread

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Someone should turn this into a parody motivational pic. I can't quit laughing long enough. Rep to first Monkie to do it!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Is there something un-f**king-clear about this being a SFW message board?

Yes, that includes not posting full screen pictures of girls in sheer white nighties with their nipples showing through. There are thousands of those images elsewhere, I promise you, and Google Image Search will deliver them to you.

Yes, we all love hot girls. There are appropriate places to look at them, though, and it ain't here.

Last edited:

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA

Yes, that includes not posting girls in sheer white nighties with their nipples showing through. There are thousands of those images elsewhere, I promise you, and Google Image Search will deliver them to you.

Yes, we all love hot girls. There are appropriate places to look at them, though, and it ain't here.
The irony is just amazing...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop

Yes, that includes not posting full screen pictures of girls in sheer white nighties with their nipples showing through. There are thousands of those images elsewhere, I promise you, and Google Image Search will deliver them to you.

Plus, I can't even walk around the office after that truth or dare pic.
NSFW or my pants.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

That would have been very safe for my work but I guess I have a special situation :brows:

Some funny ones in this tread. A friend of mine gave me this one that I have on my desk. No robots have shown up yet: