Quantcast

motley crue on the video game awards

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
wow, I just rememberd I watched part of the video game awards last night. (8 or 10 beers seems to effect my memory...;))

I don't play video games at all so thats not why I was watching.

and I'm not a big motley crue fan.....

but they 'played' last night for some dumb reason, probably because they are getting ready to tour and need to get some practice in. and doing it at the video game awards, which was hosted by rappers and probably had lots of rap listening people in the audience, no one would know the difference between actually playing and lip synching...

mick mars looked HORRIBLE. i think he was dead.
singer guy can't sing.
they had no backing vocals and the microphones were not on so when the other band members sang the backup parts, no sounds came out.

it was so horrible, yet I couldn't turn away. plus, i was drunk. :eviltongu

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I saw it. Every aspect of it was pathetic. Vince was forgetting lyrics, his and/or the bands timing was WAY off, and the people mixing it sucked. Mic's were fading in and out for no reason.
It was a train wreck. Vince Neil's Ferrari looked better in two pieces on the Sunset Strip than the Crue did last night.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
loco said:
You watch way too much TV, bro.

maybe, maybe not. last night I was watching a few minutes of tv before I passed out. I watched less then an hours worth.

I watched the simpsons at 5:00 when i got home. but I was also playing my guitar while I was watching the tv, so that counts for something.

what should I be doing if not watching tv? :rolleyes:

so yesterday I saw less then 1.5 hours of tv and part of that I was multi-tasking by beer drinking/guitar playing.

J

JRB

pnj said:
what should I be doing if not watching tv? :rolleyes:

so yesterday I saw less then 1.5 hours of tv and part of that I was multi-tasking by beer drinking/guitar playing.
Well you have all that good music to listen to. You could also ride. :rolleyes:

Last night I rode. When I am home, I usually just obsess over anything I can find on the Internet. That's not too bad, 1.5 hours.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
i've been riding a bike for a really long time. like 20 plus years. many of those years I was very into it, spending hours on my bike a day. sometimes 40 hours a week on my bike.

I still like bikes, but don't feel the need to be on mine everyday. although I DID ride last night. I rolled around from the kitchen, into the hall, into the front room and back into the kitchen. I even did a small manual and a hang 5 while doing it. so there!:D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pnj said:
i've been riding a bike for a really long time. like 20 plus years. many of those years I was very into it, spending hours on my bike a day. sometimes 40 hours a week on my bike.

I still like bikes, but don't feel the need to be on mine everyday. although I DID ride last night. I rolled around from the kitchen, into the hall, into the front room and back into the kitchen. I even did a small manual and a hang 5 while doing it. so there!:D
Don't feel the need to justify yourself to that ass about watching tv...so what if you watch tv...it's better than being on the trail and letting some other dude f up your bike while you stand their with your dick in your hand watching...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Don't feel the need to justify yourself to that ass about watching tv...so what if you watch tv...it's better than being on the trail and letting some other dude f up your bike while you stand their with your dick in your hand watching...
now who's being catty, c**t???

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
ah hahaha, they had to have Snoop come on to give them some "street cred"

hahahaha

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I dunno...but you were JUDGING him...and that is just as low as stealing from an innocent child! C**T!
Man - unwind the panties sista

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
Craw said:
ah hahaha, they had to have Snoop come on to give them some "street cred"

hahahaha
That was a train wreck!

"Give it up if you want to hear some more!!!"

Uh, that's OK, I'm fine, don't really need another song.

Jeff 151

Monkey
Sep 25, 2004
DeezBay, Cali
Train wreck is right. The first chorus on Dr. Feelgood came in way too early, before the verse was over. Back-up mics were dead. Vince didn't sing half the words. He looked as confused and embarassed as Ashlee Simpson when I put my finger in . . . never mind. Tommy was the only one who looked like he was having fun. Good luck on the tour.

Mtnrider

Monkey
Jul 1, 2001
Littleton, CO
True, It was so bad you have to think that they had no practice time in at all before the gig. Like they have not jammed years, it least one would hope so.

Tommy has allways been a phenomenal drummer but that's about all they have going for them.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Rat.....Jimmmy..............Hood.......Dreaming.........wood.................feelgood.......alright........fellgoood............alright

Cops.....corner.......paid..........mad in the shade.............two time........juice.........quick............stick.........feelgood.....alright..............feelgood...allright.