Quantcast

Motley Crue reunites for 2005 tour!

J

JRB

I guess you'd go to Twisted Sister too. :rolleyes: I ain't buyin that you are going to people watch. Shout at the devil for me while you are there, with your looks that kill. :think:

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
My friend went to the press release thing at The Whiskey, they ended up playing six or seven songs. That night (monday night), I went and saw Metal Skool at the Roxy, which are an awesome Spinal Tap-ish hair metal cover band that play every Monday night. At each show they usually pull a "music celeb" out of the audience to play or sing a song.

I was hoping it would be a member of Motley Crue, given the events earlier in the day. But alas, they pulled Davey from AFI up to sing Livewire. Later Scott Ian came up to play "Whole Lotta Rosie".

Then Steve-O from Jackass did something, but I couldn't see because I'm short. All I could see were the backs of dude's sweaty heads.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
My friend went to the press release thing at The Whiskey, they ended up playing six or seven songs. That night (monday night), I went and saw Metal Skool at the Roxy, which are an awesome Spinal Tap-ish hair metal band that play every Monday night. At each show they usually pull a "music celeb" out of the audience to play or sing a song.

I was hoping it would be a member of Motley Crue, given the events earlier in the day. But alas, they pulled Davey from AFI up to sing Livewire. Later Scott Ian came up to play "Whole Lotta Rosie".

Then Steve-O from Jackass did something, but I couldn't see because I'm short. All I could see were the backs of dude's sweaty heads.

Cool! I remember going to Hollywood in the height of the hair band days and it was FUN!

It's going to be a big arena tour, so it should be awesome...smoke, fire, explosions, big stage set up...I'm stoked.

I am also short and I HATE it at concerts...last time I saw Tool this fukker in front of me was about 6'6"...fine, not his fault, but on top of being so friggin tall the bastard had to sway to and fro and wave his arms ala Deadhead style the who friggin time and I barely got a glimpse of the stage... :mad:

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
The tickets are on presale now the password is

DIRT all in caps.

Got my tickets for the Chicago show on March 10th 12th row Center

Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hawkeye said:
The tickets are on presale now the password is

DIRT all in caps.

Got my tickets for the Chicago show on March 10th 12th row Center

Shout, Shout, Shout at the devil.
presale where? ticketmaster?

I hope they open with something bad ass like that! I saw them at a small club when they had that John Corabi dude...they were good but a totally different band...I'm so glad they got the original members back together! I'm sure it will be their last tour, being that Mick Mars has one foot int he grave!

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
ticketmaster.com

Mick had a hip replacement as is supposed to be getting better. I guess his hip was the source of his problem.

Vince had some lippo so he should be in fine form.
I just hope they can make it that long, Tommy said some bad stuff about Vince in his new book. And they still seem like they don't like each other.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Hawkeye said:
ticketmaster.com

Mick had a hip replacement as is supposed to be getting better. I guess his hip was the source of his problem.

I just hope they can make it that long, Tommy said some bad stuff about Vince in his new book. And they still seem like they don't like each other.
Yeah, I predict the tour and their reunion imploding halfway through....

My friend that went and saw the Crue press release/show on Monday, said that Nikki looked a little bloated, while Vince kinda slimmed down a tad.

I want Grim Reaper to reunite.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hawkeye said:
ticketmaster.com

I thought I saw that there was going to be a reality show called Making Over Vince Neil on VH1?

That book is awesome...just got it! He totally trash talks Vince!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Well I suppose that will have to do...but now that I think about it...Motley Crue wasn't a mullet type band...they were more of the big hair like Bon Jovi style...can you come up with a wig like that?
Yep, even blond, I looked good when I had my long hair, then again I looked good when I had hair:think:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
oh good god...do you have pictures of this??? I would love to see you in your rocker days, but then again, I may have...I think we might have made out at a Tesla concert in 1997!
Stashed away I do, and its possible Tesla is still one of my favorite bands :D The old rocker days wearing baggy Guess shirts, Z Cavericchi pants and snake skin boots :p