Quantcast

Moto MaMa

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
You can see the thumbnail is not safe, so don't enlarge it.
That was easy.

"Working hard to get kicked out of corporate intranets..."

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Broken_Spoke said:
Hey next time you post something like this make sure it is office safe
Yeah man... thumbnail or no, you should put "Not Work Safe" in the thread title.

That aside, EXCELLENT PIC! :D

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
god!

people have to whine about SOMETHING,don't they? just don't enlarge it if you're at work and enjoy the bodily goodness of it in your own home.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Racer-X said:
god!

people have to whine about SOMETHING,don't they? just don't enlarge it if you're at work and enjoy the bodily goodness of it in your own home.

Now you are whining.

The picture is plenty large in thumbnail format to tell what is there, and in my opinion, it should not be shown on the monkey

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Racer-X said:
god!

bodily goodness.
Bodily Goodness. Nice.

After more thought, this is not that bad. I've seen some incredibly sick images in my day, and if a bunch of freeriders can't get a chuckle out of a photo that doesn't even show a nipple, then stay out of the lounge where there might be some more potentially dangerous fun lurking.

A noob has spoken.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stinkyboy said:
if a bunch of freeriders can't get a chuckle out of a photo that doesn't even show a nipple, then stay out of the lounge where there might be some more potentially dangerous fun lurking.

A noob has spoken.
Not the point noob. The point is that some of us are at work and have bosses that may peek over our shoulder. I don't find it offensive and you don't find it offensive, but my boss might.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
stinkyboy said:
Bodily Goodness. Nice.

After more thought, this is not that bad. I've seen some incredibly sick images in my day, and if a bunch of freeriders can't get a chuckle out of a photo that doesn't even show a nipple, then stay out of the lounge where there might be some more potentially dangerous fun lurking.

A noob has spoken.
Not to mention that Ridemonkey has made it pretty clear that this type of chit is *not* to be put on the Monkey. He has advertisers to answer to.

Bottom line - get rid of it.

-S.S.-

Pretty plain:

2. No overly-vulgar posts or pics. If you do not posess the judgement to decide what is overly vulgar, then don't post it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
No overly-vulgar posts or pics. If you do not posess the judgement to decide what is overly vulgar, then don't post it.[/QUOTE]

A Photoshopped out nipple and a plumber's buttcrack is not overly vulgar.

If there was some fisting going on, I would not have posted it.

whine moan and complain, if you are at work you should be working anyways right? If you were "a good little worker" uncle bossman wouldn't have to look over your shoulder. The office bound herds can be heard naying and braying round the world. Take a vacation office chimps! Nudity, oh gosh! please substitute weaponry pictures instead. The boss will love that, his little chimps tapping at the keyboard and drooling over a streetsweeper shotgun!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
stinkyboy said:
You can see the thumbnail is not safe, so don't enlarge it.
That was easy.

"Working hard to get kicked out of corporate intranets..."
don't post stuff like that....that was even easier!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
boomerbaird said:
whine moan and complain, if you are at work you should be working anyways right? If you were "a good little worker" uncle bossman wouldn't have to look over your shoulder. The office bound herds can be heard naying and braying round the world. Take a vacation office chimps! Nudity, oh gosh! please substitute weaponry pictures instead. The boss will love that, his little chimps tapping at the keyboard and drooling over a streetsweeper shotgun!
Yea, you're getting off to a good start eh?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Next time put not work safe in the title and just post a link not a picture. For warn people that there is non work safe in the link and this would have never happened.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
rpk1988 said:
Next time put not work safe in the title and just post a link not a picture. For warn people that there is non work safe in the link and this would have never happened.
Bingo. There are non-retarded ways of showing people things that are of questionable vulgarity.

-S.S.-