Quantcast

motomike, greyhound, greensboro crew:bigmike

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yo!anybody gonna be out tomorrow at country?just curious i have an interview saturday and thought it would be cool to bump into bigmike, havent seent that crackhead 2003. Ya'll lemme know. fo shizz.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word my showing up is tentative. i have to be back in asheville for an interview saturday. where the hell is bigmike, i know he has access in the hotel. hopefully he will be able to make it out. i'm pretty sure ill be there around one. sonditions should be good.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
by the way does anyone have a 6 inch rotor that is in good shape they might wanna bring and sell to me for a very reasonable price?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I got a few things to do tomorrow.....but things should be good for a session. Lord knows I never get in more than a few minutes before someone screams "Picture?" Hopefully, I'll get some time in t'morrow to get things dialed in. I wanna hit the BIG step-down!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, I'm in!

Sorry it took me so long, I've been hella busy with this convention!

I have a workshop from 9-10:20, and another one (that I dont mind missing) from 2:30-3:50, but then I HAVE to be at one at 4.

So can anyone tell me where the hell this place is? I have my truck with me, and I'm staying at 3220 High Point Road, Greensboro, North Carolina, 27407

What time should I show up? noon, or 1?

Hope to see ya'll there! I'll have cameras in hand!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
yo, I'll bring a rotor. Hayes OK? Bigmike, take High Point Rd east toward to Coliseum. (looking at High Point Rd. from the convention center, go right.) Pass the coliseum, take a left onto Ackock(SP?), Just stay on it and it turns into Battleground. Take a right onto Pisgah Church Rd.(you'll see a Lowe's on the left) Park entrance is on the left. Go all the way to the end of the long parking lot. Park and ride thorugh the open gates and go left to the back of the big baseball field, which will be on the left. The jumps start under the scoreboard.