resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I saw those when they announced them. Probably the best build package anyone's released yet (referring to stark vargs which don't exist yet either)
It's a very similar spec to the Stark. The ship date on the Varg has been pushed out about a year already.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Where would you go to ride off road near Portland? Just curious.
It's just in the parking lot I'm sure, at least for now. Would be cool if they did a demo day at Browns Camp. I just want to see how it feels and fits.

I would rather an Alta, but you know.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
It's a very similar spec to the Stark. The ship date on the Varg has been pushed out about a year already.
I saw that. Rieju/gasgas has been making motorcycles for a long time. I'd expect that one to happen first. It's all new electric infrastructure but stark is literally going from ground up on everything.

I'm betting the offroad tunes of those kyb boingers are better than the stark as well.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I saw that. Rieju/gasgas has been making motorcycles for a long time. I'd expect that one to happen first. It's all new electric infrastructure but stark is literally going from ground up on everything.

I'm betting the offroad tunes of those kyb boingers are better than the stark as well.
Gasgas Enduro bikes are no joke, I got to ride a 2 stroke at China hat years ago (when I had my Husaberg) that was awesome.

The Varg has a lot of promises but the delays have folks pretty pissed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
I have to do a video of my buddy's 900SS with the original Conti exhausts one day even if the sound from a video is barely capable to capture the might of those things.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
sexier

While I can appreciate the overall look, I would look like a monkey fucking a football on that tiny scooter and with less than an inch of front suspension travel, the ride would be awful.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Now you just need to fill up the wardrobe so you can be wearing at least 3 Ducati branded items at all times.
actually, I have the Klim A3 gear, was joking about it with the sales peeps on how I look like a pretentious fuck now due to my gear and the bike. But the good gear is needed due to the lack of wind and rain protections