Quantcast

Motorhead

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
News to me. Are they playing it on WAAF? What would be cool is if they went on tour. What would be even cooler is if ProBot toured. Now that would be a mind ****! ....jdcamb

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
jdcamb said:
News to me. Are they playing it on WAAF? What would be cool is if they went on tour. What would be even cooler is if ProBot toured. Now that would be a mind ****! ....jdcamb
Agreed that would be sweet if ProBot went on tour.

Queensryche is going on tour this year though, my parents wouldnt let me go to the concert cuz they hate metal :(

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
ProBot? I'm out the loop man. I use to be hardcore though. I even listened to Death, as much as they sucked, lol.

Yeah, WAAF is actually playing a decent song. I keep pleading with them to stop playing Nirvana. Who do they actaully go to that tells them people still want to hear Nirvana?

Knuck

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Knuckleslammer said:
ProBot? I'm out the loop man. I use to be hardcore though. I even listened to Death, as much as they sucked, lol.

Yeah, WAAF is actually playing a decent song. I keep pleading with them to stop playing Nirvana. Who do they actaully go to that tells them people still want to hear Nirvana?

Knuck
Check this out dude. They will blow you mind.....ProBot
Cool cool stuff......jdcamb

J

JRB

Don't have it, but wouldn't mind. This is going way better for your than my Jimmy Eat World thread. Good job.