Mount Snow / NORBA

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
douglas said:
who's going?

who's racing?

I will be there just not sure if it will Sat only, Sun only or both days??

I'm racing Sat at 10:30 - Beg Men 30-34.

Will be there Fri/Sat/Sun.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
tonyhawk said:
I'm racing Sat at 10:30 - Beg Men 30-34.

Will be there Fri/Sat/Sun.
Nice...we'll be racing against each other. Take it easy on me please!!! :)

I'll be there Fri. and Sat. definately. Might try and get up there on Thurs. for practice, and might be there on Sunday to watch the pros and cheer on some teammates. Plans will be firmed up over the next couple days as soon as the rest of my team gets back from Snowshoe.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
McGRP01 said:
Nice...we'll be racing against each other. Take it easy on me please!!! :)

I'll be there Fri. and Sat. definately. Might try and get up there on Thurs. for practice, and might be there on Sunday to watch the pros and cheer on some teammates. Plans will be firmed up over the next couple days as soon as the rest of my team gets back from Snowshoe.
Cool! Believe me, you've got nothing to worry about. My only goal is to not finish last (went 3 for 3 on that goal so far this year :thumb: ).

Looking forward to riding with ya...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I'll be there Thurs-Sun (during the day, maybe not every night; might visit some people nearby). Camping at Haystack probably. Racing Expert DH 19-24. First expert race!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
JRogers said:
I'll be there Thurs-Sun (during the day, maybe not every night; might visit some people nearby). Camping at Haystack probably. Racing Expert DH 19-24. First expert race!
Cool! See you there!! (and Good Luck!)

bigbirdie

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
CT
I'll be there. racing 35-39 exp. dh and DS. no mtx. this year at mt. snow, oh well. I'll be going up on Fri. morning to catch the DS practice and staying until Sun. after the pro DH.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
This message is generated as confirmation of your recent registration on Active.com. You have been successfully registered for the following:

Registration: Shimano NORBA National Championship Series Finals @ Mount Snow, Vermont

woot! I am in for the XC (Sat @ 9am)........I will try to get done asap so I can come over and watch you guys tear up the DH course at 11am :thumb: and I want to see you guys get on the podium!!!

(when I raced the beginner DH they went 5 deep, but I say get top 3 to play it safe!)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
This message is generated as confirmation of your recent registration on Active.com. You have been successfully registered for the following:

Registration: Shimano NORBA National Championship Series Finals @ Mount Snow, Vermont

woot! I am in for the XC (Sat @ 9am)........I will try to get done asap so I can come over and watch you guys tear up the DH course at 11am :thumb: and I want to see you guys get on the podium!!!

(when I raced the beginner DH they went 5 deep, but I say get top 3 to play it safe!)
Sweet! Good luck Doug!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
I'll be heading up Friday morn to race ExdDH25-29. I would head up for Thursday but I have 3 f'ing finals this week and am up now writing papers. Can't wait to be done! IT IS MY PROMISE TO ALL OF YOU THAT I AM GOING TO GET F'ING S'FACED ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!! I'm going to borrow a page from Steve Peat's book and either drink to celebrate or drink to drown my sorrows. I'm glad that I am within stumbling distance of the crit!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Repack said:
I'll be heading up Friday morn to race ExdDH25-29. I would head up for Thursday but I have 3 f'ing finals this week and am up now writing papers. Can't wait to be done! IT IS MY PROMISE TO ALL OF YOU THAT I AM GOING TO GET F'ING S'FACED ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!! I'm going to borrow a page from Steve Peat's book and either drink to celebrate or drink to drown my sorrows. I'm glad that I am within stumbling distance of the crit!

naked crit, I almost forgot about that

Hmm, I wonder if I could find a place to sleep satuday night

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
douglas said:

NICE!!! Now I have someone to throw rocks at! :devil: J/K....I'll try to be there cheering you on between my practice runs. Good Luck Douglas!! :thumb:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MtnBikerChk said:
thanks, but we can't.
wuRd

Splat, Steve...thanks for the offers. We are heding up to Boston earlier Saturday to meet some friends, then I have to get home early Sunday afternoon for a playoff hockey game. Basically, our weekend is pretty much shot.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
NICE!!! Now I have someone to throw rocks at! :devil: J/K....I'll try to be there cheering you on between my practice runs. Good Luck Douglas!! :thumb:

thats really cool they are letting you practice right before you race :thumb: last time I raced DH there it was almost 24 hours between the last practice and the race, and its not like you could take the lift up to do a freeride run on a different trail.....talk about being cold :(

and very uncool that they have the sport XC, sport DH & super D all overlapped saturday morning, I really wanted to do the super D but thats at 8, and the XC is at 9 :mumble:

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
douglas said:
Good luck! I'll see ya there...

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
MtnBikerChk said:
BTW, Doug and Tony - we've been going to Norba @ Mt Snow for years - where have you been and why are you going now that we can't? Something you want to tell us? :)
This is my first year racing :dancing:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MtnBikerChk said:
BTW, Doug and Tony - we've been going to Norba @ Mt Snow for years - where have you been and why are you going now that we can't? Something you want to tell us? :)

umm, I raced DH there twice, and I went last year to hang out/watch......I think its you guys that were hiding from me! :blah: