Quantcast

MOUNT SNOW...who's Going?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I am trying to plan to go to Mt. Snow and didn't know who in TN, SC, VA, NC is going. I'd like to ride with somebody and offer to help with gas. My vehicle is hurting in the reliability department these days and I don't want to murder it. I can drive to you and hook at any major town interchange between Asheville and you....

Anybody who does or not despise me feel free to respond. I have an Ipod with a 20 GB hard drive so I can stay shut up for hours on end when I'm plugged into it.... :) bizutch@hotmail.com or 828-713-2459

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I am supposed to be going, but it might change depending on how many days of class I have to miss this fall. I really hope I can go, that place rocks.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Nah, I don't see Norba's as a good investment. Plus I know the trail system at Diablo and I know I can ride all weekend until my hands bleed.

Rode the Rock tonight. Mark has made some changed to Snakerock that make that trail so fast. Had a very good couple of runs finished off with a run down the 3 mile Jeep road downhill.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
profro said:
Nah, I don't see Norba's as a good investment. Plus I know the trail system at Diablo and I know I can ride all weekend until my hands bleed.

Rode the Rock tonight. Mark has made some changed to Snakerock that make that trail so fast. Had a very good couple of runs finished off with a run down the 3 mile Jeep road downhill.
rode XC and hit an XC rider shoulder to shoulder who was hidden behind a big, big tree in a turn....really big, angry guy...not fun.