Quantcast

Mount St. Helens Gets Hard

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Wow, very interesting. As a kid living up there in Washington, I remember walking to kindergarten in a little face mask thingie after the explosion. I'd like to get back up there and check it out.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Heidi said:
Wow, very interesting. As a kid living up there in Washington, I remember walking to kindergarten in a little face mask thingie after the explosion. I'd like to get back up there and check it out.
Trails still have snow, pick a weekend and let's get a bunch of monkies to go. i've missed goin back there for 2 years now for one reason or another, i'm itching to go back and ride. It's really really cool.:)

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
Whenz it going 2 blow again !!?

When is California going to have a huge earthquake & break off into the Pacific ? It could happen !Hey, some crazy terrorist could drive a uhaul into the SanAndreas fault loaded with a huge bomb !
That's a good movie idea ,eh.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
bigdrop05 said:

When is California going to have a huge earthquake & break off into the Pacific ? It could happen !Hey, some crazy terrorist could drive a uhaul into the SanAndreas fault loaded with a huge bomb !
Hahaha.... You must live in Neveda to want to wish CA drops into the ocean thus turning your "biggest-cat-box-in-the-world" of a state into ocean-front property!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
RhinofromWA said:
Yeah and when it does blow.....some poor bunny rabbit is gonna die. :nonono: Poor bunny rabbits....
Dude, with the size of that, I'd expect the extinction of an entire species when it blows :p

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
bigdrop05 said:

that would be cool if it happened. our property value would go up cause we live on an island :rolleyes:

and i read from around the block, that terrorists are going to come in from mexico cause the immigrationa nd border patrol are so lax

booyah

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Heidi said:
Mee too, but in Portland and probably a later grade.

Where were you living Heidi?

When I lived on the west coast we did an annual camping trip and many, many bike rides at St Helens. The scenery is still sick even so many years after the eruption and in spite of it. I'd like to take my girlfriend from NJ up there this year so I hope nothing torrid happens in the meantime.