Quantcast

Mountain Bike Park in Phoenix

extreme2

Chimp
May 17, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
There are a group of us who have scoped out some city land to build a mountain bike park. Anyone on this board interested in signing their name to a petition?

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I'd sign it, but I don't know if my vote counts as I don't live there anymore. Good luck with it, and us out-of-towners would use it when we visited probably.

markskee

Chimp
Aug 26, 2005
Los Angeles
I am moveing to Queen Creek AZ. In March of "06" hopefully.
My wife and myself bought a home overthere and I wanted to know where does everyone currently ride? "In AZ". Or do you have to go over to Flagstaff or some place else for good ride? I am currently living in Los Angeles CA. and ride JPL, La Tuna, Marshal Canyon ect. on a regular basis. I own a Kona Freeride Monster. I am more than willing to do a climb and love me a good decent!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
markskee said:
I am moveing to Queen Creek AZ. In March of "06" hopefully.
My wife and myself bought a home overthere and I wanted to know where does everyone currently ride? "In AZ". Or do you have to go over to Flagstaff or some place else for good ride? I am currently living in Los Angeles CA. and ride JPL, La Tuna, Marshal Canyon ect. on a regular basis. I own a Kona Freeride Monster. I am more than willing to do a climb and love me a good decent!
Tons of riding in The Valley of the Sun, but going up north in the summer is great. You climb on a Stinky?! You'll have to show me that trick. People thought I was nuts to commute on mine for a time. In the meantime show some pix.